Are we NTNP? Fingers crossed...

Fly

newly knocked up with #2!
Reaction score
It is totally the wrong time in my cycle for anything to happen - esp. as I've only just had mirena out and may not even ovulate for another couple of months...

but OH and I :sex: this morning not using protection. He asked me what the chances were and I said slim but possible, and asked if we were NTNP now (we both hate condoms). He said lets leave it until Christmas, as per the original plan - but winked!

So exciting. Don't know why he's being so coy about it all of a sudden though...

:happydance::happydance::thumbup::flower::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

Sounds like NTNP to me YAY!!!
:wohoo:

And what is a few months anyway, it may take you that time to become regular again and meantime you have the excitement of the tww and symptom spotting (oh the joy lol)

I found my DH was like this too, didn't want to be the one saying lets try NOW but when I suggested getting my coil out he's like fine but when i mention condoms - lets just see what happens lol (he hates them too lol - Actually does anyone really like them lol) IMO I think he really really wants a baby now too, but he thinks it's not macho to be a man and broody so he acts ' whatever!!'' :winkwink::shrug:

He came in last night from work with a big grin and said 'Only tomorrow to go' and gave me a hug. :hugs: I hadnt' mentioned it all day cos i felt he was getting a bit fed up of the daily countdown to getting my coil out, so it was really nice he mentioned it instead.

Sorry kinda rambled a bit there :blush: back to your post and
back to your wonderful news yay:wohoo:
fx'd for your :bfp: very soon xx :dust::dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back