Are we there yet?

Antsynewlywed

Divorced. Ha.
Reaction score
Hello all! I've been testing for ovulation for a while now. I was actually worried that i wasn't ovulating for a while. My af was from june 6-12 then not again until july 20-26 so most websites said i may not be ovulating at all... i was devastated. Now my line is getting darker on my opks! IDK if its actually time, please tell me what you think! :) (ive never posted a picture before so idk if this will work!) :happydance:

Attachments

• opk.jpg
    opk.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 16
  • opk2.jpg
    opk2.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 19
I just tested with these same tests a little while ago. What does it mean if the line each day is getting a little darker but still not darker than the control line?

your top test look nearly positive glxx

... the top test was taken 8/12/11 fmu, i tested again at 10pm and it was faint again, and then again at 1 am and the line was nonexistant... could my surge of happend bt 6am and 10pm and i just missed it?

Possibly perhaps that's as dark it will get 4u

... the top test was taken 8/12/11 fmu, i tested again at 10pm and it was faint again, and then again at 1 am and the line was nonexistant... could my surge of happend bt 6am and 10pm and i just missed it?

Yes this is possible.

Generally speaking OPKs are usually done between 8-9am (NOT FMU) and 8-9PM. Women with short surges test 2-3 times during the fertile window to make sure they catch the surge.

:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"