Are you a "hippy" too?

OilyMamma

Reaction score
Hey everyone!! I wouldnt consider myself a real hippy BUT
I am that mom who has zero rx meds in her cupboards, i dont use store brand cleaning supplies, i watch the ingredients labels for sugar, we grow our own produce, hunt and fish for our meat and use natural alternatives wherever possible.
I would LOVE to chat with others who feel the same way and live the same chemical free lifestyle!🌱🐝🐞🌿🌼

Hi OilyMamma- I know this is an old post so I'm not even sure if you are still around. I'm not as natural going as you are, but over the years I seem to be slowly moving in that direction. It's been happening in stages. I guess first it started with eating organic whenever possible and then slowly moved towards the products I was buying etc. I still have a long way to go and so much to learn but in general I'm trying to live as clean as I can and would love to chat.

Oh Definitely! In this day and age TV and stuff makes it so hard not to be a "hippy" lol.

Hi guys. It was a long time ago i posted this and never got notified of your comments. Im here if you are! Hope you guys are doing well.

Hi ladies, I am definitely a "hippy" too. I definitely have a long way still to go to meet many of my goals and my diet of late has been less than wonderful, and I've been lazy in the nappy department too (used exclusively cloth with my first two but my youngest has been in disposals probably half of the last 3 months...)

I ave a thread in general chatter called off-grid and sustainable living if you want to come over and meet some other likeminded ladies :)

I see you are in Alberta, whereabouts? I was born and raised in Alberta (Camrose/Beaumont/Sherwood Park areas) and immigrated to Australia 7 years ago.

Hi ladies, I am definitely a "hippy" too. I definitely have a long way still to go to meet many of my goals and my diet of late has been less than wonderful, and I've been lazy in the nappy department too (used exclusively cloth with my first two but my youngest has been in disposals probably half of the last 3 months...)

I ave a thread in general chatter called off-grid and sustainable living if you want to come over and meet some other likeminded ladies :)

I see you are in Alberta, whereabouts? I was born and raised in Alberta (Camrose/Beaumont/Sherwood Park areas) and immigrated to Australia 7 years ago.

I live out by alberta beach!
I am new to the cloth diapering world and am struggling to keep it going. I have a 3 week old who doesnt let me learn how to get the fit just right so im having a hard time really getting started.. so disposables most of the time here too 😣unfortunately.
I am a dedicated user of essential oils and products. We dont use any meds unless absolutely necessary
And its been an amazing journey! Id love to pop into your group. Ill take a peek in a bit 😊

Congratulations :) the first weeks (months??? years???lol) are a huge learning curve. You'll get the hang of it. I think I only stuck exclusively with cloth in the beginning because I literally could not afford not to. I spent $150 over the course of my pregnancy on second hand nappies, and we had no spare money (and we dont have credit cards) I could have spent on alternatives. Mostly she wore singlets and just her nappies those first months anyway so leaks weren't a huge deal (though there werent many)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->