Are you a second trimester mom to be who can help me?

KellyDC

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I am conducting a study of relationship satisfaction during pregnancy. Maybe you have noticed that your pregnancy has brought new feelings to your relationship (for better or for worse), or maybe you have noticed no changes at all, in any event: I want to hear from you!

As you can imagine, finding large groups of pregnant women for scientific research can be a challenge. It's such a shame too, since knowledge of the psychological changes during pregnancy may help to inform coping.

If you have a few minutes (and are in your second trimester) please use the link below to find out more and to take part in my research:

tiny.cc/happypregnancy

The research is academic. I am an Early Career Fellow based at the University of Stirling in Scotland.

(see link : rms.stir.ac.uk/converis-stirling/person/22790;jsessionid=bc81352bbdf0c7487652ebe58f0b)

The research is not linked to any sort of industrial partnership nor is it brand-supported. It's based on my own ideas about what might predict satisfaction during pregnancy. Obviously this is an important topic to understand since pregnancy is life event that so many women experience.

Please do ask any questions you might still have, I am happy to respond.

All the best,
Kelly

Dr. Kelly Cobey
Early Career Fellow
Department of Psychology
University of Stirling
[email protected]

Thanks to all those ladies who have helped me out already. I am well over halfway there. If there are any other second trimester moms to be who can help me out, I would really appreciate it.

Cheers,
Kelly

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"