Are you blooming or glooming?

Dragonfly

Mother of 4
Reaction score
This if for all stages of pregnancy as it seems to change alot the blooming thing. My mates keep saying either you are blooming or your not yet etc

meaning I am suppose to look like a radient ray of light with soft baby skin and an wholesome aura glow.

I think they have been looking at the models in pregnancy and birth magazine a bit to much and thinking thats what you actually look like.

Well no :hissy:

I am glooming I feel. I look like I have been dragged through a ditch with a basket ball up my top and tits that would put Pammy Anderson to shame. Excet mine arent all sitting up like two glued on foot balls they are hanging down like two sand bags heading south. I cant bring myself to say I am enjoying this while swallowing on a stinging throat after vomitting that morning or that my head feels like its lost brain cells as well as the enamel of my teeth.

tiredness check
direaha check
nausea check
vomitting check
heartburn check
pregnancy stupidness check (brain cells are lost in transaction between toilet visits)
unconfortable nights sleeps check
bleeding gums check
temper check
crying hissy fits check

isnt it any wonder babies come out crying none stop when your put through this?:hissy:

so are you blooming? glooming? or just carrying on regardless?

and the best people can say is "it will get worse" cheers thanks for that.

I want to see who is blooming so I can feel totally jealous of you. :rofl:

I'm not blooming. I've gone from being a vomiting, thin, spotty, nauseous wreck in the 1st tri, to being a fat, hairy, spotty, greasy moose in 2nd tri. :(

Im not blooming at all either :(
My skin is awful, I have loadsa body hair, i sweat, hot flushes at least twice a day and Bad hair day every day!! I far from feel attractive too!!

Youre not alone hun :hugs:

I so know how you two feel! My head is spinning right now though. And I am still throwing up. :( They say everyones different, most I see online arnt blooming at all.

where they looking at Angelina Jollie or something? cause i bet she has a team of doctors at her bedside and make up artists not to mention some air brushing tecnicians for us to look at and go "aww pregnancy looks nice all she has is a big belly"

is it fffffff...........

Totally glooming...
Might of had a stage of blooming when I was totally fine.
Now gone back to glooming because I'm so frustrated of being overdue :hissy:

Totally glooming...
Might of had a stage of blooming when I was totally fine.
Now gone back to glooming because I'm so frustrated of being overdue :hissy:
hot baths,curry and sex? I cant imagine whats the is like at this stage I hope mine comes a bit early so i wont be over due. I would be freaking out! :hug:

Well i'm definately not blooming,:rofl:

My hair goes greasy really quick..
I can't fit in most of my clothes.. (so i'm sat here in pj bottoms & a t-shirt)
My arms have gone bigger.. :(
Uncomfortable at night..
Mood swings.. lol my hormones are bad,i've done nout but moan..

And that's it.. :lol: My skin's alright though, exept i've been stretchmark attacked on my bump!

Well i lost my lunch mid way through eating it and barely made it to a bathroom. great!.

I was carrying on regardless, but thanks to my oh so dear OH im now glooming. i feel fat, ugly and pretty much useless.
Im feeling a little depressed today though so i dont know if it counts.

Uncomfortable at night..

And that's it.. :lol: My skin's alright though, exept i've been stretchmark attacked on my bump!

Oh yeah, I forgot about the fact that my clothes don't fit and i struggle everyday to find something to wear to work. :(

I've been told pregnancy suits me - and I would have had to agree up until the third tri as I didn't get morning sickness or anything else but now everything's hitting me with avengence.

Hairy, stretchmarky, heartburny, greasy and dizzy, I just feel gross. I've just found out I'm anaemic now which may explain some of feeling so crap, but unfortunately I'm defo not blooming.

if it makes anyone feel any better apparently the babies that make you most sick are the healthiest as they get all the nutrents off you. mine better be healthy with what i am going through here.

not blooming thats for sure. there is no sign of a delicate flower in this chick!!! :rofl:

if it makes anyone feel any better apparently the babies that make you most sick are the healthiest as they get all the nutrents off you. mine better be healthy with what i am going through here.

If that's true, I must be carrying a Power Ranger.

This child DRAINED me in the 1st tri, and now it's stealing my looks. It'd better be healthy AND beautiful dammit!

you know i was thinking this thing with the amount of kicking its doing on my internal organs may come out like a ninja with super powers. I bet while all my fam are visiting me he/she will be kicking away there and i will have got the worse labour ever and look like a corpse.

And yes I totally looked like i aged 20 years so it would need to be good looking to lol

Sometimes, I look at myself in the mirror and I'm glowing. But most the time I just feel like I'm getting by. I was real sick the first tri and still have some MS. I'm also still pretty tired, but not as much.

Uncomfortable at night..

Oh yeah, I forgot about the fact that my clothes don't fit and i struggle everyday to find something to wear to work. :(

How annoying isit? :( I got upset one day, because it took me nearly 2hrs to find something I liked on! Lol. I felt fat in everything, I looked in mirror and didnt like how I looked. Just felt like giving up, putting my pj's back on and hiding in my bed for the whole day! Argh! It's getting to that point again. My maternity jeans are getting tighter on my thighs, :shock: Oh no! Not even bigger thighs, lol. So I just wear my pjs now if im not going anywere. :lol: I feel sorry for you, having to struggle everyday! I'd go insane! lol.

No, never bloomed!!!! :hissy:

I've gloomed all the way!! :cry: And have 'some' way to gloom still!!

I say this everyday- how can people/ celebs make out they are glowing in pregnancy when all i feel is uncomfortable, fat, frumpy, windy, burpy, sick, headachey, spotty, tired, dumb.... I could seriously go on and on.

Definitely NOT blooming.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->