Are you blooming or glooming?

I say this everyday- how can people/ celebs make out they are glowing in pregnancy when all i feel is uncomfortable, fat, frumpy, windy, burpy, sick, headachey, spotty, tired, dumb.... I could seriously go on and on.

Definitely NOT blooming.

Because the celebs have an army of people around them to pluck, preen and paint them up as and when is needed. I'm sure if I had my own makeup artist, hair stylist and personal trainer I'd look fab too!

Unfortunately it's just me working as my own image stylist at the mo. I really should sack myself.:cry:

I was blooming for about 2-3 weeks. Not so much now though lol

Thank god I am surrounded by normal pregnant women. I was dreading a loads of hapy replys and glowing faces.

I had an Ok first tri. I have spots now but then I was always spotty, ha. I think I was always quite ill in my old house because of the mould causing allergies, so when I moved I felt a lot better, I got pregnant immediately and still felt better than I did in the mould house. The new house really improved my mood too. I think I wil struggle a bit in the winter when it gets dark and I start to put weight on though.

Thank god I am surrounded by normal pregnant women. I was dreading a loads of hapy replys and glowing faces.

Er, nope. Hence the reason why the profile pic I chose was taken about 6 months ago!

I have no idea... think i've pretty much stayed the same. Though in first and mid thro second i did have spots and even more greasy hair than normal :lol:

Er, nope. Hence the reason why the profile pic I chose was taken about 6 months ago!

I dare show any ones of me right now! all mine are before pregnancy. I shall treasure them for I think I wont ever look like that again without the further help of photo shop. Least yours isnt photo shoped! lol all mine are, hey I cant even stick a real one up all i have is a cartoon look alike one. :blush:

ps why the heck do people film births? me sweating, fanny busting open, blood,sweat,tears,vomit,pooh,dignity lost and people want to see pics? Errm no. After it i will have probs sttingthere looking like a deflated whale with greasy sweaty hair never mind with the pics.

Much gloooming and nil blooming. At 6 months I've given up on the bloom. I found it annoying that all my work mates who haven't seen me throughout pregnancy kept saying I look well when I know I don't! They must've been trying to be kind!

I dare show any ones of me right now! all mine are before pregnancy. I shall treasure them for I think I wont ever look like that again without the further help of photo shop. Least yours isnt photo shoped! lol all mine are, hey I cant even stick a real one up all i have is a cartoon look alike one. :blush:

ps why the heck do people film births? me sweating, fanny busting open, blood,sweat,tears,vomit,pooh,dignity lost and people want to see pics? Errm no. After it i will have probs sttingthere looking like a deflated whale with greasy sweaty hair never mind with the pics.

OH MY DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I'm SO not filming/photographing the birth! Hell to the nizzo!

Hubby tried coming to me with the idea of him filming it and I was like "Who the hell are you gonna show it to?!?!"

Big, fat NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If I think I look crap now, imagine how crap I'll look virtually naked on all fours with a head sticking out my mini!!!!!

Don't ask me. So far as I can tell, the only benefit to being the one givving birth is I can't see what's going down the and what I look like.

I've found the worst thing is spots! My skin is usually so good - it's horrendous now!

definatley glooming for me, the skin on my face is bone dry and i've started getting black heads on my nose, i need a hair cut & dye and am so pale and the size of a house! to make matters worse i can't reach my toes to take off manky nail polish that is chipped and my toenails have grown alont sinxe i last painted them so look ridiculous! glooomm

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->