Are you finding out gender or having a surprise?

love.peace

Mama
Reaction score
I have my 20 week scan on Tuesday. I think I don't want to find out the gender and keep it a surprise but getting through the scan will be tough. I'll have to look away when they measure legs.
So... who is finding out the gender? Or already has? And who is keeping it a surprise?

I am team yellow again, did it with my third. I did have to look away during a lot of the scan, but the surprise is worth it!

We’re keeping it a surprise, our anatomy scan is this thurs, Oct 18. I realize well hve to look away most of the scan, but I look forward to the profile and I know it will be so worth it.

Ah lots of surprises.
Do any of you have an inkling? I don't have any this time which I find surprising. Although if I did I'd probably just find out x

I think boy, but I also thought that last time... only a few more weeks and I can tell you, haha

We've always kept it a surprise and hope to this time around as well. Though given the sheer amount of scans we are set to have I think that may prove difficult.

Anxious to see what you decide. I really think finding out at birth is special, but completely understand how others can't wait. <3

We found out :)
We had a gender reveal party.
It was a lovely moment; everyone finding out together :)

We chose to know. After losing so many babies, we wanted to embrace and enjoy every moment with this miracle. We are team pink! Little minx was legs open showing her goods to the gyni again this morning..i mean really! The elegance LOL

Aww how lovely l. It's special either way whether finding out during pregnancy or at the birth.
I had my scan today and managed to not find out. The sonographer was amazing and kept up high until time to measure the legs and then I looked away.
Only downside was baby was facing down so we couldn't see the face properly. Only really the back of the head. And I wish I had asked for a photo of the hand and spine instead of a kind of side shot but can't see nose profile.
Oh well. Baby healthy and we shall meet him or her in February ❤

We've always kept it a surprise and hope to this time around as well. Though given the sheer amount of scans we are set to have I think that may prove difficult.

Anxious to see what you decide. I really think finding out at birth is special, but completely understand how others can't wait. <3

Aww twins. How exciting ❤ x

We chose to know. After losing so many babies, we wanted to embrace and enjoy every moment with this miracle. We are team pink! Little minx was legs open showing her goods to the gyni again this morning..i mean really! The elegance LOL

Sorry to hear about your losses. Congratulations on your little girl ❤

Aww how lovely l. It's special either way whether finding out during pregnancy or at the birth.
I had my scan today and managed to not find out. The sonographer was amazing and kept up high until time to measure the legs and then I looked away.
Only downside was baby was facing down so we couldn't see the face properly. Only really the back of the head. And I wish I had asked for a photo of the hand and spine instead of a kind of side shot but can't see nose profile.
Oh well. Baby healthy and we shall meet him or her in February ❤
Aww so glad all is well with your little bumblebee! So hard when they are playing hard to get for a pic..mine also loves being face down..tut tut!

I'm going to find out just to confirm what in already know in my heart and that is this baby is a boy I just know at first I thought girl but now I'm thinking boy.

We're staying on team yellow as it's our last and we wanted to experience finding out at the birth. I didn't have to worry at the 20 week scan as baby was never in a position where you could have a peek.

Sorry babe wasn't up for taking pics. Lovely you were able to keep it as a surprise though

Aww it will be a lovey surprise at the end though <3

I think we are going to find out. Don’t think we can wait that long!! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back