are you having a 3d/4d scan

ange30

Reaction score
i'm thinking about having one done but when is the best time ?

Im having my 4d scan on weds! Cant wait!!! :)

The scan centre told me that the best time is between 24-28 weeks as the baby is well developed by this time but also still have room to move which makes it easier to get good images xxxx

^^^wss

I'm having mine tomorrow! I'm literally counting down the hours now I'm so excited!

ooh great , another couple of weeks for me then xx

I was told by the company around 28 weeks, if you want to actually get a close comparison to what they will look like in real life. they've put a lot of the weight on their faces by then but they still have enough room to move and aren't squashed up.

My avatar is 28 weeks and the picture below is 21 weeks for comparison

Attachments

• 22 weeks scan edit.jpg
    22 weeks scan edit.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 11
I know some people find the images beautiful and i can understand why find in theory, but no matter how much i try to like them, they creep me out!

I've just noticed you're in wigan Ange, so am I. We went to take a peek in off the M58 near Aintree. Search for takeapeek to find their website. Took about 20 minutes to get there.

ive booked mine for december 10th! cant wait i'll be around 27 weeks, the place im going to only does them around 26 weeks and 32 weeks. x

I've been told by OBGYN the best time is between 26-32 weeks and I had them at 28.1 weeks :) Just thought I wanna share!

Attachments

• 28.1weeks.jpg
    28.1weeks.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 2
  • 28.1weeks2.jpg
    28.1weeks2.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 3
  • 28.1weeks3.jpg
    28.1weeks3.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 2
  • 28.1weeks4.jpg
    28.1weeks4.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 6
I was advised 28 weeks so that's when i have one booked. As well as the joys of getting to see my baby, I also booked this scan simply because I want to check on his/her wellbeing.

Bumpbear - My dh feels the same way as you. He says he really doesn't want to see baby looking like that so think it will just be me and my ds.

I'm having one at 27w & 2d, I asked the lady she said the best time is 25 - 28 weeks.

I've just noticed you're in wigan Ange, so am I. We went to take a peek in off the M58 near Aintree. Search for takeapeek to find their website. Took about 20 minutes to get there.

ah right i will have a look ,i have found a place in st helens but will check
takeapeek before i book anything , thanks :)

its the same one i'll be booking mine in next few weeks :) x

ha ha , I always do that. I meant Before The Stork not Take A Peek. My brain is hopeless at the minute. x

Whats the difference between a 3d and 4d scan??

3d is the still picture and 4d is the actual moving image.

I have mine tomorrow morning at 9:30! :)
They told me best time was around 27-30 weeks.
Afte 30 weeks babies get a little tight in there and squished.

I had it done at 27 weeks, and it was the GREATEST thing ever. He was so beautiful and it was such an amazing experience. :thumbup:

My avatar is my 3D. and the 4D video was amazing. :)
to watch him making faces, was so funny!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->