Are you having a boy or a girl?

MamaHix1409

Wife, mummy of almost 2
Reaction score
There seems to be a real pink trend going on! I was just wondering if there actually is or if I'm a bit blind to the blue?

Xx

It's funny, when I had my son, it seems like everyone I knew was pregnant too and almost all of us had boys. You're right, this time seems to be all girls!

I'm ok team blue. Funnily most ppl I know had a boy first and then a girl second but I'm looking forward to my 2 boys x

I'm team yellow and don't have a clue what I'm having x

I have a boy already .. this one is pink 🎀

Couldn't really participate in the poll as I am having twins. One boy and one girl :)

Team blue for our second according to genetic testing. We won't have another scan until 20 weeks, so I'm excited to see the results confirmed.

Part of me is excited because I've always wanted a boy. Part of me is petrified because I've got no experience raising a boy.

Our first was a girl, I am loving being team yellow again but we have another scan at 28 weeks this time & the temptation to find out is much stronger this time!

Wouldn't be the end of the world but after having DD ringing people & not only telling them baby was here but also that she was a girl was an amazing feeling x

Team pink here after 3 boys xx

No idea, team yellow for the 3rd time

Team pink :D
But going for a 3D scan in my 28th week just to see her again & confirm.. because she's coming into a family that's all boys! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->