Are you having an advent calendar?

Bevziibubble

Reaction score
I haven't had one for years! The kids have got cadburys ones though. They usually end up with two each because the grandparents both buy them!

Yeah :blush: I have a chocolate one, lol!

Ended up getting a felt one for W- put little clues with little bits and bobs to find in it. She’ll probably end up eating most of my advent calendar because there’s no way I’m going to be able to have a piece of chocolate without her finding out :lol:

I have 2. One from myself and OHs mum always buys us one each.
I lost track of the ones i got for the kids. They have 5 each. 1 chocolate one from us, one from OHs mum , a wilko blox one each, playmobile one each, and an activity one from aldi. Plus the book one each. Will pop a couple away for next year.

I had a cadburys one. Gott be cadburys. The kids have character ones they picked out.

Yeah defo! We have three advent calendars out, for me, dh and ds. Then ds has another one in his room that my sister buys him. All chocolate ones, I never bother with other kinds

Yep! Wouldn't normally, I got me and OH the free Thorntons ones from o2 priority. I'm also secretly hoping he gets me the Makeup Revolution one but it's £120 :-= no high hopes. I'd class it as a present if so. Girls have shopkins and chocolate in theirs (alternating days).

Yep. I bought 4 yesterday and let the girls choose which they wanted. I was left with the dairy milk one which (secretly wanted the galaxy one but dd1 chose that!) I had one last year, but I hardly ate any of the chocolates. Not really in the mood for eating a bit of chocolate as soon as I open my eyes and by afternoon had completely forgotten about it.

I haven't had one for years either, but I really wanted the cheese one from Asda. Unfortunately it won't let me order it online as it is only available in certain stores.

Yes the MIL always buys us all a chocolate one

I have a felt one for the children with pockets with little felt ornaments to stick on the felt tree like I had as a child which they love

I also have an M&S beauty calendar from my Mum which is part of my Christmas present I had one last year and loved it :thumbup:

Yep I have a Lindt one 😁 DH has a heroes one, DS1 has Peppa Pig and DD has milky bar

Wish they had Cadbury ones over here, really I am lucky to find the ones I got as there not that big here in America. I was a bit spoilt for choice in Australia lol
My hubby did buy me a Hershey's kisses one that he spotted though.

I love Cadbury chocolate, it's my very favourite!

This is the first year that we have them. My dad bought the kids the LEGO ones, which suits me fine as the kids go hyper with chocolate...might buy a choccy one for myself though lol

I don’t have one but the girls have one each here and one each at my mums too. We have one each for my OH’s kids as well so they have one when they stay with us but OH rats the choc when they aren’t here :haha:

I’ve not got one this year! I usually always have a beauty advent calendar I just haven’t been able to justify spending so much on myself this year.
Rio has a Playmobil one, a Thornton’s one off us, a Thornton’s one that MIL turned up with last night and also he is eating Niko’s chocolate too because he obviously is too young and I couldn’t leave him out lol!

Yes we do but I've got little chance of any chocolate.
I've got a wooden gingerbread house and put two little chocolate balls in each one for me and DH. Already caught DD2 sneaking a couple out.

My parents bought these personalised advent calendars for the kids so now they have two each!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->