Are you late with bfn??

Ms.Bsky

Reaction score
So join me to chat and support each other :hugs: in the even more difficult wait than the 2ww.

Im pretty sure i found my ovulation day based on my CM. According to that Im currently 16 dpo (CD 29) in a usually 26 day cycle. This is our first cycle trying. Last :bfn: was yesterday morning (the 3rd bfn this month), and it was so dissapointing because i was getting so hopeful, since i was late and all. :wacko:

symptoms:
1)im really warm,
2)my nose is dripping,
3)my breasts are full but not really painful
4)im constantly hungry, and i eat a lot every time
5)Backpain for few days now, whcih i usually have only day before af.
(my temp for the past 5 days is only going up, about 0.1 C every day now). Today im 37.3, i usually drop to 36.7 right before af.:shrug:

During my 2 ww i noticed that i was very warm, and that i was peeing a lot and frequently. Even woke up at night once to pee (never happened before in my life)

Now the excess urination has stopped, but im still very warm + the symptoms(maybe not symptoms at all) above.

The tests i took so far: ( too many i know):dohh:
7 dpo: cb +/- , with some faint plus, but it could have been just my immagination really
8 dpo: cb digital, :BFN:
15 dpo: 2 tests, cheepy, no name tests, no idea how sensitive really, both negative.

So please share your stories and lets hope and pray for a :bfp:

:dust: and :hugs: to you all, hang in there! and please :af: your not welcome here but a :baby: is:)

Buffyx: how old are you? im 29.

yeah its annoying right? i thought to my self this morning that at least its better than AF, bc we at least still have a chance this cycle. Missed period is after all the holy grail of pregnancy symptoms [-o<

I will try not to test now until saturday,if still BFN, i will have to find my self a ob/gyn here. (i just moved)

do you have any symptoms, something?

Hi!!

I am 28. This is also our first time trying and my first time posting. I am on CD 29, ALWAYS regular and get my AF every 25 days. I have been nauseous the past 2 weeks, my temp is staying elevated at or above 36.9-37.2, lower back pain, burping and hungry all the time, bloated and my right breast is sooo tender.

I have taken 4 different brands of pregnancy tests and every one has been a BFN :(

I am getting so excited and ive never missed my period by this many days but these BFN's are soo frustrating!

I am 5 days late and also bfn's everyday. I did some frer's at the weekend and bfn nth just been buying cheapo's since then as too expensive buying free everyday.

I have same symptoms as you but my breasts hurt too.

What's going on?

Hubby and I are both 27.
I got my BFP at 16DPO at night time. Did another one this morning at 17DPO and got BFP with FMU :)

My two main symptoms were constipation and cramping. Then AF was 2 days late.

Hubby and I are both 27.
I got my BFP at 16DPO at night time. Did another one this morning at 17DPO and got BFP with FMU :)

My two main symptoms were constipation and cramping. Then AF was 2 days late.

congrats

Buffyx: CONGRATULATOINS:happydance: thats wonderful :hugs:, i wish you happy and healthy 9 months. amazing. How did you do it,did you use anything like opk or preseed? I am already planning for the next cycle :D and one more question, did you check your CM or cervical position thile waiting? and if yes, how was it?

Welcome to the thread girls,
Im not sure whats going on, im now 16-18 dpo, and i have still the same as i described in the first post. I think ill wait until the 19th to take another test, i dont have any cheepies, so every time i use a test i feel like im flushing a lot of money down the toilet :dohh: This is mine from yesterday, at first looked like bfn, and then when i came back to it, to throw it, it looked like this at about 20=30 minutes later.

The wait is killing me, but at least we are still in the game!! thats for sure:) lets hope we will be as lucky as Buffyx and end up with :bfp: asap!

Girls do you have any CM these days?

Attachments

• ctp-167554-1413277494.jpg
    ctp-167554-1413277494.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 3
Hello ladies.

I'm late! And from my calculations based on my cycle I would be 5 weeks pregnant now (if I was!) Do I'm unsure why I've had two negative tests.... One last Saturday and one this time last week.

Basically I have a longer cycle. Usually about 42 days! But I am always on time and never really late.

I've not really been tracking my period because I had no need to but I know it had finished a few days before I went away on the 3rd september, which would make it around 23rd August since last TOTM start date....so technically I'm. Over a week late!!

Do you think it was too early to take the last two tests? Xx

hi, no i dont think ur too early, but some pregnances get bfp later than others. Im hoping im also just a late bfp´r..

hopefully its your cycle.:)

Im still wating for bfp or af. :coffee:

AF is hera, so i am out at CD32, 17-19 dpo.

hope you guys will have better luck:) on to the 2nd month of TTC:kiss:

Same, although af hasn't quite arrived fully she's arriving

I bought myself a mooncup to cheer myself up....ever tried?

I bought myself a mooncup to cheer myself up....ever tried?

interesting, no i havent, but maybe i will:) OPKs and preseed are on my "tobuy" list, maybe ill add this too.

I just think the hardest part is not to make the sex mechanical , "we have to" sex, thats what im wondering how to do. for us, watching some kind of sexy shows, like "niptuck" or "spartacus" really warmed us up unconciously, and i think thats what ill do.. to start to create kind of a sexy athmosphere hahaha:) ( and then ill bring preseed thing, shuvel it up there, and end the whole ordele with this cup... thats going to be really hot... not haha)

Haha that's quite funny no I meant im actually going to use it for af. My DH has decided he doesn't want any more so we are putting things on hold for a while....until I convince him. I'm not going back on the pill though as don't see why I should.

You might want to try softcups for after u dtd to keep everything in place?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->