Are you pregnant? And so it begins...

Lesli45

Reaction score
I was at work yesterday and a co-worker that I see very seldom (and don't know very well) asked out of the blue if I was pregnant. She said I was small everywhere but seemed to have a "bulge". I haven't told anyone at my full-time work yet so I just took my scarf out from behind my sweater and said it must have been the scarf and laughed. Yikes! I didn't think people usually came out and asked that question and it sure blindsided me lol. Have many of you been asked this yet? My bloat is pretty big for 9 weeks but I wouldn't have thought I looked pregnant yet....weird.

I havent been asked yet but I dont know how!! I am SO bloated, especially in the afternoons that I am sure it sticks out a mile (probably a little paranoia thrown in there too). I like to hope people dont ask because I couldnt lie directly I dont think (depending on who it is), pretty risky really isnt it, what if someone wasnt? that could be very upsetting!!

on the tube though I like to push it out as far as I can in the hope someone will give me their seat! hehe!

3 of my friends have asked me out right beacuase I wasn't drinking. Can a girl not be on anti-biotics once in her life?! :haha: (I've only seen them the once since my BFP as they are college friends). I feel bad lying but we're not ready to tell them yet. They will all be able to say 'I told you so' when we do!

on the tube though I like to push it out as far as I can in the hope someone will give me their seat! hehe![/QUOTE]

Haha...that's too funny.

And yes, I can relate on the not drinking pinkpolkadot. I was at a Bachelorette party recently and everyone kept trying to top up my wine glass that was full of gingerale lol. I kept saying no thank you, or I'm done for tonight and some of the girls seemed annoyed lol. I thought about trying the antibiotic excuse but realized it had never stopped me before so my friends would see through that one lol...

haha that's the same as me with anti's I have a friends birthday lunch this Sunday and I dont know how to explain away the non drinking. I am contemplating saying I had a big night out the night before and that I am too hungover to drink. haha!

There is someone like that at my work who would ask outright in front of everyone! I feel like im starting to show so Im really patanoid that she's going to belt it out to everyone in the office. Im desperate to get my 12wk scan so I can relax and not hide anymore!

My family know but I haven't informed work yet. I have had quite alot of bloat for the last two weeks and my trousers and skirts have felt a little snug. Nobody has asked me if I am p.g yet...but I have consciously been wearing clothes that cover your tummy up a little more. x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->