Are you????

cparks1

Reaction score
Is anyone suffering from what I call "lunch lady arms" and "thunder thighs" ? My arms have gotten huge. My husband teases me by saying that my guns are bigger than his. Then I have huge thighs, it hurts to squat down, they get all tight like they are swollen or somthing. :hissy: I am very self conscious about it all. I don't want to be huge anymore, it's so uncomfortable.

I was quite proud of my legs and thighs before i got pregnant, used to workout all the time, now they are definately tree trunks! I reckon they've gone up at at least three sizes! Theres going to be plenty of walking with my pram once baby arrives!

I try make myself feel better by thinking they've got to get bigger to help support my belly up haha

im the same.... i was so proud of my legs before!!! With spinning and abs classes at the gym!!! NOW?!?! I def cant wear skirts without leggings because the chafing is just too uncomfortable!!! Gosh I squat down... it hurts... AND I struggle to get back up!!! My god its a site!!!

Cant wait to get back on the bike and abs ball!!!! To feel the burn!!!!!!

haha lunch lady arms, i like it! :rofl:

I have swollen a little in teh arms and legs depeartment but I am so not missing the gym!!!!!!! Just the idea of it makes me exhuasted right now.

I know the feeling. I think one of the reasons I'm so anxious to get baby out is so that I can get back to exercising. I've never been someone for dieting so as soon as I feel I've put on a kilo or 2, I normally just do a little more exercise.

My thighs wobble and if I squish them I've got lots of gross fat, it disgusts me.

Ha ha ha my legs and back seem to have got all the wieght and maybe my face!! I just want something on my tummy now ha ha!! My arms had disgustinly big muscles due to riding too many horses and i get muscles by looking at exercise so they have shrunk, i just look slightly odd now ha ha!! The top of me is tiny, no boobs, no arms, no BUMP, but MASSIVE legs and back ha ha ha!! Ahhhh well all for a good cause i guess :cry:

:hissy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->