• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Are your bumps Pink/Blue or Yellow? 2014 moms/mums/mams

We just found out we are team blue! Due 27th April first time mum..

Just voted...I'm team Pink. Always wanted a boy first, but surprised myself when my best mate announced she is having a girl, I cried and said I wanted a girl, so I am totally over the moon. Everyone I know seems to be having girls, minus one friend that is expecting identical boys :) yey for team Pink!!

hmm poll says I already voted but I cant remember. I was told at 13.1 and 15.5 weeks what my MFM dr and ObGyn thought. Me my kids and my man all want girl. My kids and man think baby is girl. I have gut feeling baby is boy but tiny part says girl. I had a scan at 17.2 weeks that said boy that was done in ER and had a scan at 18.5 weeks that said boy which was done by my MFM dr but the parts looking nothing alike. So Im team blue but not fully convinced based off of last scan.

After two boys I am team PINK!!!!!! I am shocked! And in love.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->