are your sore boobs a target for toddlers?

ChaiTea

Reaction score
I swear my two year old is constantly crushing my boobs with his head, elbows, knees, hands, whatever he can get at them with. I know it's not on purpose but I'm dying here.

Am I the only one?

Lol yes mine too!! He keeps grabbing and pinching them too! What the heck, he's never done that before lol

Mine was doing that too! I nursed him for 15 months and once he stopped, he never bothered with my boobs... Till now. Ugh!

Targets to my 6 and 11 year old and my DH..but sometimes he aims on purpose..

Yes my 20 month old is constantly bashing mine, it agony at times

My little girl has started pinching them, but luckily nowhere near the sensitive bits!

I could've written this myself!! My son has this weird thing (I know he needs to stop ha) where he likes plays with skin when he's tired. Usually it's my neck but he always tries to try touch my boobs which is the most annoying thing whilst they're sore!! Strange child alert here ha! Think it's from when I breastfed.

You're not alone....my 3 year old hasn't shown this much interest in my boobs since she was a tiny baby ;) I swear they know...

So many elbows to the boobs! She's so clumsy at the best of times but I have never had sore boobs before and I'm finding it awful. Even when I was pregnant with DD they were never sore

Ouch yes I got elbowed this morning as she crawled over me

Yes! OMG. I dont think it's on purpose but elbows and knees to the Boobs constantly and it hurts

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->