Argh heartburn/sickness!! :(

Kat1990

pregnant! 2nd trimester!
Reaction score
So fed up heart burn is so bad now I'm starting to throw up too!!

Last night in bed was about to throw up but got such a fright as was half asleep I swallowed it again (sorry tmi) awful awful awful.... Now it keeps happening...ALL DAY!! Getting so fed up with it just needed a moan. Hope all you ladies are well xxx

I am in the same boat. I wake up with heartburn/hiccups/vomiting every night now. My poor hubby is worried there's something wrong with me. I keep telling him in not the only one, and that's it's just part of havin our inside squished by baby. It is just no fun.

Snap!! It's awful. And all the heartburn relief remedies make me throw up too! Xxx

I was off work for 2 days last week because of this - first time this pregnancy that I've been off. Was throwing up most of the day or feeling sick and had to try to sleep sitting up - am absolutely exhausted as I can't seem to sleep either.

It's really not good and I have another 8 weeks to go :(

Its awful isnt it :( i have to take a bucket, water and gaviscon to bed with me now, our bathrooms downstairs and waking up with sick in your mouth is not pleasant, sorry tmi i know!
By all the old wives tales our babies should come out with hair we could plait lol

i was hoping i wasn't the only one! we stayed at MIL's house this weekend and i was woken up at 4am to throw up, mind you we're in the basement bedroom so i had to try not to trip to the slop sink down there. had to wake my hubby up to get me tissues and cry to him lol hoping that old wives tale is true and Sofia has supermodel hair when she's born :)

A couple of things that worked for me was drinking milk and eating a small portion of ice cream (walls soft scoop vanilla for me!) before meals. I couldn't believe the relief I got from these!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->