Argh OH rant!!

xxxjessxxx

MC 02/05/11. Hope for BFP
Reaction score
Basically the past few days OH has been a twat..
Constantly winding me up and reeeally annoying me, sometimes I think on purpose.
I've been getting really stressed by it all and I'm so close to pulling the straw on us. Thing is... when we're going good he makes me really happy :cloud9: but when things are bad I truly cannot stand him!! :nope:
I just don't know what to do. I know in my heart I'm not ready to let him go yet, it's just I don't want to ever - but I feel like sometimes we're drifting away :cry:
Like today, he promised he'd never walk away - and what has he gone and done? Arrrrgggggggh walked away. I feel like my hope has gone on our relationship x x

Hey Hun

Didn't want to read and run, hope you get things sorted. Men are idiots trust me. They just don't understand us!
Hugs x

Lots of hugs for you and I am sorry this is happening. I have been with OH for almost 7 years and we have gone through this plenty of times before marriage. There was a time that I was sooo fed up but I loved him so much and he wasn't showing me the same. I finally had the strength to get up and leave....and he THEN realized "you never know what you had till it's gone"....we got back together and are now married.

I hope things get better for you!

Its just men they dont use their brains before opening their mouths, Mine has even said to me before he says some of the things he says just to annoy me because its funny when i get moody :dohh:

:hugs:

:hugs:

Men are just :dohh:

I'm sorry hon I hope things get better

xx

Thanks ladies. He was crying to mum saying he loves me to bits and doesn't want to lose me. So then my mother got involved and said we should stop TTC until January 1st and concentrate on our relationship. We are working on it anyway, he just gets so angry and fed up with me if I don't want to do something :( I then feel like I have to do it to keep him happy :(
But along the way of doing that I feel like he's turning my family against me too :( x x

I totally empathise. I love my OH to bits, and when we're good, we're sooo good, but he can be a bit of a twat sometimes :(

:hugs: me and my OH are like this some times too .. sometimes he just drives me nuts and i jsut want to smack him and most other days its perfect :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->