argh party bags!

Sorry just realised you have got, some how missed that post, what you have sounds great

What you've got sounds great. Activity books are a good idea because it's like those little plastic toys, it doesn't matter if they've already got them they'll still enjoy it. Whereas proper books if they've already got it they can't use it again iykwim.

A few years ago I went to great lengths to make lovely little personalised party bags for each kid with hand picked gifts in each one... seriously I was only impressing the parents because the kids did not give a damn. I still try to avoid those plastic noise maker things (though they loooove them), I find party poppers, glow stick bangles and balloons always go down well.

I'm not keen on party bags either but kids do love them don't they? Anyway, what I've done before is books for one party, another was a bag of seeds, a pot and a small bag of soil so kids can plant their own flowers, and last party we had an entertainer who also took pictures of all the kids and turned them into plastic key rings, that was very cool and the kids loved them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->