Argh! pooing in pants! help!

divadexie

Reaction score
My son has me about up the wall demented with this one!

He just keeps on doing it!!!!

The first time I am unsure as to wether hed gone twice... as it was totaly dried but with a wet bit in the middle, different colour.
I told him off not for pooing but for leaving pooey pants in the hall when it happened last time he had an upset tum and I told him they must go in the washing machine.

The next morning there was more pooey pants in the hall so I told him off for doing it again, said it was really dirty.

(oh, will add he had a phase of doing this a year or so ago when there was no changes or anything that could set it off but it was in the daytime and he just wouldnt go until he really really had to and sometimes just 'didnt want to' go to the loo! we sorted that fine though!)

So later on I went by his room wher he was playing with his garage and could smell poo, asked him and he said no hehadnt. Checked and he had! So he got told off for lying and I made him have a shower instead of a bath.

OH aske him why he did it and somewhere along the storey he says if he gets up in the night he cant reach the toilet light. So OH attach more string to the pull cord. Son said that was great.

Today he went to my dads and after he left I found pooey pants in the hall again!!! :dohh:

When I put him to bed I said any more poo in your pants and Im gonna buy some nappies.

He's not worried about going to school hes really exited. No other change has happened. But he has started acting up when I want him to come in from the garden.

How old is he? My three year old does this too, but we've only just potty trained her so we're hoping it'll just get better on it's own. Maybe 1 time out of four she does a poo in her pants.

I was also going to ask how old he is?!

my son did this when potty training. we eventually ignored it and just encouraged him to use the toilet/potty and eventually he started going to the toilet/potty for a poo. we found making an issue out of it just made it worse.

omg my 6 yr old has just started doing this :blush: well been going on for about 3 months on and off..he does the same thing and trys to hide his pants in the wash basket but can smell them..i ask him and he says he had a poorly belly.im trying for the life of me to think what has started it again and can only think its school coming shortly.I try not to tell him off for it as i dont want to embarras him but it does get me angry when it keeps happening.
i havnt a clue whats causing it
xx

Maybe try and use peer pressure, say that all the other kids his age poo in the toilet. Has he started school yet? Maybe he's worried about that and is reverting to 'baby' habits?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->