ARGH Why is finding a pram so hard!!

if yr looking for the traditional type pram then they are going to be more espensive but if yr looking for the more trendy prams then I would choose the graco symbio so far the reviews are very good and there seem to be a deal to be had at toysrus and kiddicare.
I really liked the cossatto range not expensive and comes with everything but didnt like the fact that i couldnt try it out mothercare suggested i buy it and then if i didnt like it they would refund me, I went for the more traditional pram so wasnt cheap but wasnt the most expensive either we collected our icandy peach last tuesday and I love it, not too big or bulky easy to push and even though the price tag seems high most places will give you a huge discount we got our for £534 instead of £775, good luck xx

Did you got the carrycot in with that price then? If so Iv been ripped off lol Iv had the icandy peach stroller, carrycot, carseat adaptors, parasol and raincovers for £720 x

I got the carrycot stroller raincovers for carrycot and stroller for that price I was offered the car seat adaptors for an extra £20 previously quoted £30 on John Lewis for them but decided in lieu of the guidelines regarding car seat and limiting the time baby can be in one no longer than 2 hours so didnt bother this time round, though I had that function for my other children many moons ago:)
Mum is going to get us the britax first class that baby can use from birth to 3 yrs old and when i need the car i will take the carrycot with me as they arent big and bulky like some prams.
I was quoted ££775 John lewis and £720 at a local supplier near me and just by luck went to this supplier in royston a bit of a trek for us about an hour in the car, where they didnt have the other pram but they had my dream one at an amazing price, on the down side I had to put a deposit down there and there oh wasnt sure so we ended up coming back the following day and paying for it in one hit and they then kept it in storage for us till we picked it up a week ago, what colour did you get?
Mine is tomato and orange, had my baby shower yesterday and everyone loved the pram some were getting broody and when there ohs came to pick them up were making them come in to see the pram:)
At the end of the day if you love the pram and people admire yr pram when yr pushing yr lo in it does it matter that you paid a little bit more?
I cant wait till bubs is here and wanted it always but nearly £800 without the car seat was too expensive for my oh to fathom, not me I knew I wanted it, though i would of compromised and had the cherry etc, the peach is great as oh and I are both tall..

if yr looking for the traditional type pram then they are going to be more espensive but if yr looking for the more trendy prams then I would choose the graco symbio so far the reviews are very good and there seem to be a deal to be had at toysrus and kiddicare.
I really liked the cossatto range not expensive and comes with everything but didnt like the fact that i couldnt try it out mothercare suggested i buy it and then if i didnt like it they would refund me, I went for the more traditional pram so wasnt cheap but wasnt the most expensive either we collected our icandy peach last tuesday and I love it, not too big or bulky easy to push and even though the price tag seems high most places will give you a huge discount we got our for £534 instead of £775, good luck xx

Did you got the carrycot in with that price then? If so Iv been ripped off lol Iv had the icandy peach stroller, carrycot, carseat adaptors, parasol and raincovers for £720 x

I got the carrycot stroller raincovers for carrycot and stroller for that price I was offered the car seat adaptors for an extra £20 previously quoted £30 on John Lewis for them but decided in lieu of the guidelines regarding car seat and limiting the time baby can be in one no longer than 2 hours so didnt bother this time round, though I had that function for my other children many moons ago:)
Mum is going to get us the britax first class that baby can use from birth to 3 yrs old and when i need the car i will take the carrycot with me as they arent big and bulky like some prams.
I was quoted ££775 John lewis and £720 at a local supplier near me and just by luck went to this supplier in royston a bit of a trek for us about an hour in the car, where they didnt have the other pram but they had my dream one at an amazing price, on the down side I had to put a deposit down there and there oh wasnt sure so we ended up coming back the following day and paying for it in one hit and they then kept it in storage for us till we picked it up a week ago, what colour did you get?
Mine is tomato and orange, had my baby shower yesterday and everyone loved the pram some were getting broody and when there ohs came to pick them up were making them come in to see the pram:)
At the end of the day if you love the pram and people admire yr pram when yr pushing yr lo in it does it matter that you paid a little bit more?
I cant wait till bubs is here and wanted it always but nearly £800 without the car seat was too expensive for my oh to fathom, not me I knew I wanted it, though i would of compromised and had the cherry etc, the peach is great as oh and I are both tall..

Thats a brilliant price.. Iv already got a carseat from my DD just gonna buy new covers for it so thought I might aswell get the adaptors just incase.. I only put a deposit on it on New Year because I heard they were putting the prices up even more and i knew it was the one I definately wanted.. Im going to have the tomato and orange too I LOVE it.. going to get it end of Feb and then try and stop myself from setting it up and pushing it around lol x

I feel the same! I fell in love with a pram thought it was a dream, then I had to take a wheel off to put it in my boot to put the wheel back on, you had to get the pram out of the boot, chassis up & then do it not great in bad weather, baby crying etc!!

I have since been to Mothercare and two local shops, asked the assistants what will fit in my boot, all three places have provided me with up to five choices each of which will fit, how it fits, if I have to take wheels off to get it to fit in the boot, how easy the wheels are to put back on, ease of setting pram up, fabrics that are better than others against weather elements, baby sick or milk!

For the last 2/3 weeks I have ate, slept & dreamt about prams!!

I would also recommend the Sola, it was and still is my favourite of all the prams we looked at. We decided against it in the end as neither of us drive and use public transport a lot, and the Sola didn't fold as easily as I would like. (still pretty easy though, I would definitely be getting it if we had a car)

We are now going for the Baby Jogger city mini, not my favourite choice for a newborn (although you can get the carrycot bit - there's a package deal on kiddicare for £300) but it will last until the baby's 4 so hopefully we won't be buying another pushchair in 6 months time. For the early stages (first three months or so) I'm thinking of just using a sling/wrap when we need to go out and about. And the baby jogger is from birth if I really need to use the pushchair.

The Sola is 60cm wide so as a pram would not fit in my boot, without a wheel coming off (if they do) to put the carrycot on top of the chassis. Unless it is a small carrycot & it might fit in sideways.

It would prob fit sideways and then the pushchair attachement in my boot. But as a pram prob not practical!

Thats a brilliant price.. Iv already got a carseat from my DD just gonna buy new covers for it so thought I might aswell get the adaptors just incase.. I only put a deposit on it on New Year because I heard they were putting the prices up even more and i knew it was the one I definately wanted.. Im going to have the tomato and orange too I LOVE it.. going to get it end of Feb and then try and stop myself from setting it up and pushing it around lol x

Lol I know what you mean but mine is all set up and I love it all the more I think its such a good choice i can fold it with one flick of the wrist, lol double checked that a few times since bringing it home, and having 3 children already where I went for bulky prams that "misscakes" was right about after 6 months struggling you just end up changing to a stroller, cant imagine that happening this time as the peach is so easy to push and control one handed and so narrow but long in the carricot looks really good in my lounge:)
Not as narrow as the double buggy I had when my second daighter was born 13 months after my first and she was 9lb 9oz and she fitted fine into the double so the peach will be roomy compared xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->