Argh!!!

A

AppleBlossom

So everything I tried to get Grace to sleep longer hasn't worked so far. Putting her in her own room, lying her on her back instead of her front, not giving her night feeds One night last week she slept really well, only got up twice for about a second because once her dummy was in she went straight back to sleep (sods law though, that's the one night I was tossing and turning for hours) but since then she still wakes up frequently. Now she's got a new one. Lst night she kept waking even more frequently. Why? Because she's woken up and rolled onto her tummy and she doesn't like being on her front for very long. So I had to put two cushions against the cot and each leg to stop her from rolling :dohh: is she just constantly keep on waking through the night by any means nescesary??

Max is like this too lol I have to have 2 pillows around him so he wont roll over and one stuffed animal between his legs its the only way he will sleep .

sorry you are still having a rough time sleeping. I wish we still had enough time to talk these days like we did when we were preg!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
confettiblue
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->