Arghhhhhh..... Chocolate and no self-control!

Junebug_CJ

Maman to Zoë and Zach
Reaction score
Would people please stop giving chocolate boxes to the pregnant lady with no self-control??? I LOVE chocolate, am constantly starving (now that nausea is controlled with meds) and CANNOT control myself. I'll gain 20 lbs just during the holidays if this keeps up :-( And I don't have the heart to throw them out: maybe this is what I will need to do in the end...

Step away from the chocolates....just kidding. Seriously though, enjoy this time, this one Christmas that you can indulge. You've got a summer to look forward to next year to get out and walk with your new bub, work off any weight you've gained.

Fi

LOLLLLLL Linn, I just might do that! Any more that come my way, I will try VERY hard not to open them and send them your way :)

I got bought celebrations last week and I just polished off at least 15! Wasn't even hungry!

I was just kidding I bet the postage is more than the actual chocolates but that will keep you slim! Am feeling sick but wouldn't say no to some chocolates. One reason I don't buy any I will have them all in one go straight after coming home from the shop! xxx

only 15... I would have had half the tub during in one go!

I have a problem with kinder Buenos

Have to have 1 a day its really bad

hmmhhh I love Kinder Buenos! They are so good, you are not bad having one a day.. if I bought a pack I would have the whole pack by the end of the day so I only buy them occasionally. Love all Kinder chocolates!!

I wish the only thing I had trouble controlling myself with was chocolate.

Hopefully by the time holidays are over I'll get over this overeating habit.

I wish the only thing I had trouble controlling myself with was chocolate.

Hopefully by the time holidays are over I'll get over this overeating habit.

I went through 1 box that had at least 30 on 2 levels in less than 24 hours, now have just polished off the top layer of a huge Leonidas box, and am feeling sick from too many :blush: I will try to have only 1 every morning and 1 every afternoon from now on!

Missy - yeah I had them all, in Germany they do even more than they sell here... some really good refridgerated ones! I keep waiting for them to bring them out here :)

I eat as much chocolate as i want whenever i want. My fave is first thing in the morning!! Yum!! The calories im saving through not drinking is probably less than the choc so im guilt free!!

1 Pint of cider or glass of wine is around 300 cals which is much more than a bar of choc! (And i wouldnt ever stop at the one drink!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->