Arghhhhhh!

JCIC

Reaction score
Hey Girls

Haven't been on here for a while, as since my mc in nov I just haven't felt like talking, seeing or hearing about babies. Today I am fed up and need a rant. If i hear of one more person being pregnant I'm gonna scream, so far today there's been 4 and thats including bloody Rachel Stevens from Sclub/strictly fame! Obviously in my heart of hearts I'm happy for them and when people tell me I smile, say i'm really pleased for them and hug them etc etc however inside I'm dying and as soon as I get home I cry. I'm just so fed up right now xx :cry:

Tell me about it.... since my MC im a magnet to baby talk, newborns and pregnant women!!!!!!!!

Know the feeling and it seems like every magazine has about a million new celeb mum articles...bloody sick! x

but maybe when we were not TTC, it was just around as much?
But it certainly feels like there are more bumos and babies surrounding me everyday.

JCIC was it your first baby? this was my second - i have a 5 yr old daughter.

PS - on another note i see your from Newcastle. Anywhere near the Metro Arena? was there end of last yr for beyonce... Gr8 place!

It was my 1st. I live about 10 mins from there, metro arena isn't in a nice part of newcastle really but it has good acts on x

Yes i know what you mean... we stayed at an Apartment right beside the Arena, and the area was pretty shady. We ended up in some Gay bar - but we had a brilliant night.

As im typing this i feel slight cramps... am I imagining it or is it wishful thinking?

Was it digital? I wouldn't like to say, I'm past secong guessing my body never mind anyone elses, fingers crossed tho x

Honey i feel you!!! Just today a girl at work decided to share the news of her pregnancy the folling way: She walks into MY office where i was having a mini meeting with the girls in my department, has a big smile plastered on her face and says "read this" as she hands me a peice of paper..Im thinking that the paper is work related so im scanning it trying to figure it out. She gets fed up waiting for my reaction and says " im pregnant!!!"...the paper was her beta results!!! I MEAN COME ON!!!!! Out of all the girls in the office she chooses me to announce her pregnancy?????!!!!!! I almost slapped her!
I dont know if im being oversensitive but i found it to be in really bad taste...

I regularly deal with the public in my job - such torture to have a stream of glowing pregnant ladies in and out of my office. It's probably 1 in 100 that are pregnant, but feels like more!

Some people are just so insensitive! I'm not saying they can't be happy for their pregnancy but a bit of common sense wouldn't go a miss sometimes! The week I went back to work after my mc a thoughtless member of staff left a powerpoint presentation of new pictures of her grandson on my computer!!! I think we all sometimes feel like the world is against us and its sooo hard to be 'normal' when you wish you could wake up and everything will be ok but we're strong and we'll all get there xx

People are so insensitive! I'm sorry that all you ladies have to put up with it too. My first day back after grief leave, my boss has this meeting to kick off some charity event. I'd been eating all organic while I was pregnant, and she busts out with "Hey, and you can eat donuts with us now!"

Thank you, thank you very much. So glad I lost my kid so I can eat a CRAPPY DONUT with you! Tell me, which of your kids would you trade for a pastry??

And yes, it seems like the whole world is pregnant. And I am of hearing about women who have a ton of kids accidentally getting pregnant with another.

What about the rest of us who would just desperately like to have ONE??

Ten how on earth did you control yourself and not shove a donut down her neck?????
The other thing that annoys me is this couple we are sort of friends with just had their second, the husband is constantly on facebbok making comments on other peoples photos and he called me after seeing some photos from a party that we were drinking shots and had the nerve to tell me how jelous he is of me!!!!!!! Like having one good night out is better than having two healthy kids....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->