argos

leoniebabey

mam of 2 boys
Reaction score
is it just me having trouble reserving anything, it's really getting on my nerves and actually put me off buying from there :shrug:

it's been like this for weeks, get it together argos!!!!
I cba trekking over to find what i want is out of stock tomorrow :growlmad:

I placed an order last night it eventually came through this morning.

Judging by there fb page they have ALOT of unhappy customers :')

I had the same problem on their last 3 for 2 . Its really irritating. Thankfully I dont need anything from there this time round.

I did turn on one click reserve for my favourite store which seemed to work better than adding to basket.

Hope you all get your items !!. X

I reserved some items for my nieces yesterday through the fast track collection service using PayPal, when I tried to pay the system seemed to crash and I got an error message, when I looked at my online bank account and on paypal the money was being processed although I had no collection number or anything, looking at their Facebook account and all the problems people were having I phoned paypal this morning and got them to cancel the transaction, the man on the phone actually told me it was something they were dealing a lot with, luckily I had paid through paypal but there are people leaving messages on the Argos fb page saying they had made card payments for hundreds of pounds and it had been taken but they hadn't been given collection numbers and argos customer services were really bad to deal with, think I will just stick to reserving items

I had a problem reserving the other week and the 3 for 2 wasn't even on! Placed two reservations, first one had 3 items and second had 1 item. The first reservation they cancelled two of the items but thankfully they were still in stock. The second reservation they couldn't even recognise the number and the item wasn't in stock anymore. They then reserved it in a different store for me and the system glitched and didn't give them a reservation number.

In fairness to the woman who worked there though she spent 30 minutes trying to phone/email the other store to see if the reservation went through. Thankfully it did!

Has anyone noticed some items have been out of stock for weeks?

Three items I want for DD have been out of stock at all of my nearest stores for weeks now.. really annoying!!

Anoyone else waiting for stock to come in

yes lots of the reduced stuff oos.

i can't get on argos site at all from chrome now. says i can't acces on this server ????

works better on explorer. managed to get stuff reserved but takes a while :')

The Argos site has been awful lately.

I wouldn't mind mines not reduced. Although they are on the 2 for £15. Really hope they get stock in. Going to look elsewhere incase

The Argos site has been awful lately.

I wouldn't mind mines not reduced. Although they are on the 2 for £15. Really hope they get stock in. Going to look elsewhere incase

ah really :( hope they come back in stock!!

I find Argos very painful to visit. I went in today to try to get a free tree that our office got for buying over 1000 pounds of gift cards and there must have been 60 people in the store. She said the system was down and couldn't take my code and suggested I come back when it was less busy...my response "Less busy? between now and Christmas yeah right"

There's always some kind of issue with them either in store or online.

Lol it's just going to get worse from now until after Christmas is she crazy lol. My local one has been really busy and it's only small.

I've found two of the items I want in another shop anyways !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->