Argos

c1403

Reaction score
Hi Ladies
Do you think Argos will do a 3for2 soon?
I've just looked at the designafriends and some bits the girls would like are 25% off but typical I don't have the cash right now (just done birthdays)

I would pay full price if I have too but I hate to see a bargain pass me by so wondering if a 3for2 may be on its way.

I have no idea, I did hear, but not sure how true it is, that they are doing different offers each week so womtbe doing their normal sales this year, not sure if that would include the 3 for 2 though.

Hmm I am wondering that.

Will speak to DH and maybe pay by other means (cc) and pay it off mid Oct. Although I've been good and not doing that for the past few years!

its so easy to do though isn't it? Especially when theres an offer. Its making sure you pay it off in one go thats my problem haha

My Argos has been closed since lockdown but just walked passed and the shutters are half up !! Please let them open soon ! xx

Ours is on a retail park and has been open a while.

I bit the bullet and got 4/6 things I needed. Didn't use a CC either. Saved £20 though :)

yay for saving. Our argos is now in Sainsburys. In a way its easier as they didnt have a car park close to the other one :haha:

Our Argos also moved into sainsburys, I find they don’t have as much stock now though.

I don’t think they do the 3 for 2 any more. I’m pretty sure they didn’t last year instead they had various offers leading up to Christmas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->