Arianna Nicola Kay Burton!! 18-04-2009-4:17pm

mz_jackie86

Reaction score
Thought i wud pop this up while madam is sleepin away!!

I was due on weds 15th april....
It all started on weds when i had my docs appt and the doctor was awful so went back on thursday to see someone else who immediately sent me to hospital as i had high bp! So was checked all day thursday and given a sweep...and told to go back on friday..

Went back on friday morning monitered again and was told i had to stay in as my bp had shot up again! Was given another sweep...and boy did this one hurt like a bitch!!!

So up at the ward nothing was happening that night...6am saturday 18th comes and i start getting some niggles but slept thru them when it got to half 8 i couldnt take the pain anymore and needed pain killers and was put on the machine to monitor baby but i cudnt sit down so kept havin to restart it lol....dnt think the midwife liked me at that point! dr came round about half 9 said i am PROBABLY in early labour but wouldnt check me till at least half 1pm, and when my fam arrive i could get my own room.....so off they take me to my room when my mum n bro get there.....wanted bro there to make me laugh, BIG MISTAKE i just wanted silence so wanted to kill him lol.....so getting contractions constantly and sleepin in between and midwife comes in to say she will check me soon and do i want any pain relief i yell epidural pleasssseeeeeee!!!
So she comes back at half 2pm and checks me i am 4cm and my waters had just broke, so she tells me i am in established labour and can go do delivery suite...and they will try sort out my epidural....

Got taken to delivery suite at half past 3pm, and was wheeled into the room and projectile vomited evrywhere dunno how i hadnt eaten since previous night but felt so much better after that lol.....was told they needed a wee sample so plodded along to the loo with me mum helpin me lol....sittin on the loo i have 4 contractions coming every minute then BANG the urge to push...my mum runs to the midwife while i get up from the loo and she comes back with her sayin its IMPOSSIBLE to be pushing when i was only 4cm....
a minute later got another urge to push so she quickly wheeled me back to the room and checked me...."OH LOOK AT THAT YOUR ALL READY"....I was 10cm already how the hell did that happen lol.....i kept saying i wanted my epidural but there was no time.....so i started pushing and 20 minutes later she was born! My first reaction was eurghhh mingin lol but then they cleaned her and awwww i was in love!!!
They said i was only in established labour for 2 hours...no drugs woopwoop.....for my first im impressed lol!!

Arianna was born at 4.17pm on sat 18th april weighing 6lb 3.
She had pood as she was coming out so dr had to check her over and i had started to heamhorrage so was getting sorted, needed stitches also but other than that all was well......

My lil angel is now 6 days old and i dunno where the time went!!!

Thanks for reading i no its long!!!!

123.jpg

345.jpg

654.jpg

951.jpg

GEDC0339.jpg

aww congrats hun! I wish my labour was that fast lol. Better be prepared if you have another!

wow! Fast labour!

Your lucky you got your own room when you went in to labour on the ward, I had to sit there on the ward, during visiting time, breathing and moning through 3 min apart contractions!!!

Shes beautiful BTW, well done you !:hugs:

Wow! Congratulations - great story :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"