arms boobs and back plllleeeeaaase please help!

vix1989

Baby Christmas <3
Reaction score
hey gurls!
so as most of you will know the weather is starting to get warmer, meaning we're all wanting to wear our vest tops ect.

But i wondered f theres an exercise that banishes bingo arms asap?

Also the bulges that is between arm pits and side of the boobs, dont know if this is coz i have big boobs (36F) or could it be back fat? but is there an excericise i can do to banish it?

and is there an exercise to make boobs smaller lol i hate mine!

i am eating healthy and trying to do cardio but these arent shifting!

please help! xx

You can try things like this for a whole body workout:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DcRejPzsXR4
(or search for other exercises on youtube)

If you just want to do arms you can try something like this, if you have no weights, but for toning you arms up i dont recommend doing weight exercises!:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhiHbBWTuqo

Sorry to say getting rid of bingo wings hasn't been short processes. Depends how much youve got.
I started at needing to lose 7stone, am down 5st still have good inch fat left.

Best exercise getting rid of it and other area you mentioned full body circuit training and strength training. Could add weights, this also decreased my boobs but this been huge downside for me.

Just to add, in order to tone, you need to build more muscle mass, where strength training is good, adding weights will benefit you. My arms were pure fat and wobble, now have define muscle, alot more shape/tone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ov6idkQqtp4

I would definitely recommend checking out holy rigsbys pregncancy weight loss programs. She does an amazing job at showing you what to do and how to do it. Theres a link in my signature to her site if you wanna check it out. best of luck to you!

thanks gurls!
my bi-cepts are quite toned there is definate muscle definition, its just alittle wobbly underneath.
if im toning the arms will that help get rid of the bulge between arm pit and boobs?

thanks gurls!
my bi-cepts are quite toned there is definate muscle definition, its just alittle wobbly underneath.
if im toning the arms will that help get rid of the bulge between arm pit and boobs?

sounds like mine now too.

id do all cardio,strength,tone in a workout best of all areas.

at the mo, im doing runing twice a week, yoga twice a week and if i have 10 mins here and there i do skipping am i doing enough dya reckon?

That's great workout schedule already.
You could up the yoga for more sculpting, or try weight-based circuit training. I'm doing the P90x program right now and I'm seeing results FAST. It's hard work - lots of push-ups, pull-ups, weights, but there's lots of variety and it gets results very quickly. Especially in the areas you're concerned about.

this is gunna make me sound so stupid lol, but whats circuit training lol so many people have told me to do it!
poeple have told me before that ill see results fast but i just have no idea what it involves or what to do?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->