Aromatherapy

krys

Madi's Mommy
Reaction score
Anyone planning on using aromatherapy during labor?

I bought clary sage oil but didn't end up using it. I forgot in early labour and smells really bothered me later in labour so I would have hated it. I know it really helps for some though.

i've got an aromastone anyway so just going to use the oils i love/already have + clary sage! my favourite is geranium so hoping it'll make me feel relaxed during labour because it's a familiar/happy smell for me plus luckily i think it's an good all-round one for anything to do with women! :) also going to have jasmine and lavender to hand :)

what ones are you thinking?

Had a clary sage pressure point massage last time. Plan on doing that again to get things going if it slows down and I also want some lavender and rose. I love those two, calm me right down :cloud9:

I definitely want to use lavender! I love it, and it's so relaxing! I've also heard that chamomile is good when you're in labor, and that peppermint oil is good if you get nauseous during labor especially transition. I'm just a little confused with mixing and stuff. I've also heard of people putting it in a spray bottle to mist on their face, but not sure what to mix the oils with for that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vz99vet
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->