Around 6dpo, anyone else? Symptoms?

Sorry for bfn ladies. Hopefully its just too early and you'll get a bfp in a couple of days! I also got a bfn at 9dpo but this evening I noticed a dry brownish looking stain in my knickers, sorry tmi but none when I wiped. 10dpo tomorrow. Really don't know what to think x

Think I’m 9DPO today and another bfn with fmu.

Kay that sounds like a good symptom, might be implantation spotting :)

Think I’m 9DPO today and another bfn with fmu.

Kay that sounds like a good symptom, might be implantation spotting :)

May stil be too early hun. When is af due?

Not sure as I think my test was bfn today.

It’s due around Tuesday, but it’s never on time, could be a few days before/after that.

Most people don’t get a bfp until the day their af is due or after, so you could definitely still be in :)

Have you looked at this thread, it’s quite helpful :)

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...mptoms-dpo-af-bfp-please-read-first-post.html

Oooh keeping everything crossed for you! Let me know when your going to test!

Hope so. Although went to the dr today and he said I had a urine infection but also said all my other symptoms don't tie in with an infection. Like the small bleed etc. So I know I'm not out until af shows but I feel it now I have an infection as i feel like all my symptoms were cos of that even though dr said it wasn't. Just real disheartened now. And feel abit silly to be honest

I’m going to be testing everyday with my cheapie tests :haha:

I’ll save the more expensive tests until next week but I’ll keep you updated, let me know how you’re getting on too :)

Aw that sounds awful, I hope you start to feel better soon :hugs:

I agree, the small bleed does sound promising! Fingers crossed for you :)

10 dpO BFN. I feel like I’m out. I have 0 symptoms but then that’s how I knew I was pregnant last two times so ����*♀️ I want to try and hold out until Monday cause I’m due for AF Wednesday. 26 day cycle. My oldest I got a BFP at 9DPO �� my twins I was already late as they weren’t planned

I’m 10dpo today and just got a :bfn: with a FRER test, feel like I’m out too.

Just waiting for AF to arrive, hopefully it’s soon so I can start trying again.

Sorry ladies! Hoping your bfps start showing soon! Also feeling out. But af isn't due till around the 8th so not sure if its just to early to be testing. I guess until a bfp shows up or af does, we are all stuck in limbo! Keeping everything crossed for you guys x

12 dpo today :bfn: my temp is 36.3 and AF is due tomorrow so I’m pretty sure I’m out this month.

The only difference to my usual cycle is that I’ve had a headache for the past few days and I rarely get them - I’ve been stressed though so could just be that!

How are you all getting on?

Really hope the witch stays away. Pretty sure my test was bfn today aswell. Af is due on the 9th so wondering whether its too early to test. Almost threw up this morning and had a fair few symptoms but thought if I was pregnant it would show by now. But not sure as af still a far few days away. So confused.

AF started today at 13dpo, so back to CD 1 and our third month of TTC.

You’re still quite early, fingers crossed you get your :bfp: soon!

I am not sure when I actually ovulated but my app predicted Nov 28th. So I would be 6dpo today. I plan on trying to test around the 10th :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->