Around 8-9 dpo Symptoms , TTC #3

Katm24

Reaction score
Today I'm either 8-9 DPO, and this is our 3rd month TTC. The past two days I've had some cold-like symptoms such as a runny, congested nose, occasional headache. I've also had cramping and some nausea since about 4 or 5 dpo.
I've heard these cold-like symptoms can be related to pregnancy? I really want to get my BFP this month :( My AF is due the 1st of February.

Last edited:
I’ve heard the same thing. I keep reading many posts from pregnant women who say cold/flu symptoms were present in the TWW. I’m about 11 DPO and have gotten BFNs. I ran a low grade fever last night and have had a backache the last couple days. I don’t usually get them when AF is coming so it’s odd. AF is due around 2/5 (but i fluctuate, sometimes i start four days early). Hopefully your symptoms point you to a BFP soon!

I’ve heard the same thing. I keep reading many posts from pregnant women who say cold/flu symptoms were present in the TWW. I’m about 11 DPO and have gotten BFNs. I ran a low grade fever last night and have had a backache the last couple days. I don’t usually get them when AF is coming so it’s odd. AF is due around 2/5 (but i fluctuate, sometimes i start four days early). Hopefully your symptoms point you to a BFP soon!
So sorry to hear about the BFNs! Hopefully we'll get our BFPs soon! :mrgreen:

I've heard the same thing as well. I've had a a blocked and runny nose the last 2 days but I'm feeling a bit better today. I feel really hot and temp has been raised since ovulation. Can't take temp today as can't find the thermometer. But u feel hot.
Right boob aches and getting mild tummy and back cramps.
I'm only 4 or 5dpo tho.
My cervix is low and hard so I think I'm out this month as read the cervix is high and soft in pregnancy. Unless that happens later. I don't have much hope tho.

I've heard the same thing as well. I've had a a blocked and runny nose the last 2 days but I'm feeling a bit better today. I feel really hot and temp has been raised since ovulation. Can't take temp today as can't find the thermometer. But u feel hot.
Right boob aches and getting mild tummy and back cramps.
I'm only 4 or 5dpo tho.
My cervix is low and hard so I think I'm out this month as read the cervix is high and soft in pregnancy. Unless that happens later. I don't have much hope tho.
Don't lose hope until AF shows!:dust:

Don't lose hope until AF shows!:dust:

Thank you hon. Yeah I was just speaking to a lovely lady who said with her last pregnancy her cervix was low and firm and then she got her BFP. So may be sometimes it don't rise and got soft until after a BFP.
Getting alot of cramps in lower belly around the right overy area and low back and pelvic pain also around the right hand side.
Feels simular to when I was ovulating but I've already ovulated 4 or 5 days ago so I'm really puzzled.
My cold has gone today but I've been resting and just did my resting temp and it's 38.2c which is weird because I'm not unwell.
Keep expecting to go to the bathroom and see blood.
Just have to wait and see I guess. I'm gonna hold off testing now until a day or 2 b4 AF is due. Got a feeling it will be a BFN tho.
Good luck ladies I hope the big bad witch stays away and we get some lovely BFPs.

Thank you hon. Yeah I was just speaking to a lovely lady who said with her last pregnancy her cervix was low and firm and then she got her BFP. So may be sometimes it don't rise and got soft until after a BFP.
Getting alot of cramps in lower belly around the right overy area and low back and pelvic pain also around the right hand side.
Feels simular to when I was ovulating but I've already ovulated 4 or 5 days ago so I'm really puzzled.
My cold has gone today but I've been resting and just did my resting temp and it's 38.2c which is weird because I'm not unwell.
Keep expecting to go to the bathroom and see blood.
Just have to wait and see I guess. I'm gonna hold off testing now until a day or 2 b4 AF is due. Got a feeling it will be a BFN tho.
Good luck ladies I hope the big bad witch stays away and we get some lovely BFPs.
My cold is mostly gone today as well. Hoping the cramps are a good sign for you! When your AF due?

I haven't experienced as many symptoms this month, as I have the past 2 other months when I had tons and never got pregnant. Maybe this means something? This month I mostly just have cramping, moodiness, nausea, and those cold-like symptoms which have gone away now. Last month I felt like I had every symptom in the book!

11/12 dpo today. 2 days before my period and would usually be cramping extremely bad right now at this point in my cycle, but I haven't been, only minor cramps and some twinges occasionally. Going to buy a few cheap tests later today (it's midnight lol) and see what they say!

H
11/12 dpo today. 2 days before my period and would usually be cramping extremely bad right now at this point in my cycle, but I haven't been, only minor cramps and some twinges occasionally. Going to buy a few cheap tests later today (it's midnight lol) and see what they say!
Hi, did you test yet? Im excited..sending lots of :dust:

Hi hon I'm now 7 or 8dpo and all symptoms have vanished. Even my boob doesn't feel tender. Maybe just very slightly but not much.
My sence of smell is strong and my temp is still high. It's over 37c so that's classed as a low grade fever. My temp is normally 36c. I'm not unwell I feel great so don't know why it's so high.
Been very weepy but may be just me.
Been having a few mild period like cramps this evening. Not bad just mild.
AF is due a week today.
Don't feel pregnant at all.
Think I'm out

Getting some weird pulling like twinges around the right overy area. Keeps twinging. Can't really explain. Boob feels a little more tender. Feel very very slightly crammpy low down. Hmmmmm

H

Hi, did you test yet? Im excited..sending lots of :dust:
Haven't had the chance to go grab a test as the weather has been awful and I don't wanna get out in it Might just wait and see if AF comes tomorrow

Hi hon I'm now 7 or 8dpo and all symptoms have vanished. Even my boob doesn't feel tender. Maybe just very slightly but not much.
My sence of smell is strong and my temp is still high. It's over 37c so that's classed as a low grade fever. My temp is normally 36c. I'm not unwell I feel great so don't know why it's so high.
Been very weepy but may be just me.
Been having a few mild period like cramps this evening. Not bad just mild.
AF is due a week today.
Don't feel pregnant at all.
Think I'm out
Hope af stays away!

Getting some weird pulling like twinges around the right overy area. Keeps twinging. Can't really explain. Boob feels a little more tender. Feel very very slightly crammpy low down. Hmmmmm
Could be a good sign! I've heard that pulling twinges can be a sign of your uterus stretching and adjusting for the baby :D

13 dpo now - having lots of period like cramps now, really hoping AF won't show tomorrow :( Have also been very moody today.
I've noticed the vains in my breasts are very visible and blue, which I've read is a good sign. I've never noticed it before before my period, or the other times I've ttc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->