Arrgghhh 7 week scan next week, should I HPT??

MissGlamour

Reaction score
Hey

I've got my seven week scan next Tuesday, I've got no symptoms so it does make me wonder, am I still pregnant? I was thinking about buying a digi pregnancy on Saaaturday just to have piece of mind, however hubby is dead against it.

What do you think I should do?? Anyone been in my position??

Love any feedback/advice.

Hi and congratulations!!

I was the worst for poas but I didn't have any beta tests just a scan at 6 weeks. I used to use the digi tests with conception indicator and tbh loved seeing it change from week to week.

I had an early loss, started bleeding at 6w so in my experience if there was a problem I think you'd have spotting or bleeding.

The only thing with hpt is as your beta had been v high it will def show positive. Your hcg has to drop really low to show a neg. I remember even after a week of mc bleeding my levels would still have been high enough to get a bfp!! Cruel!

Having said all that Hun I used to poas most days, if nothing else to tick off the days til the next scan!! It's less than a week til your scan tho, it'll be here in no time.
Xx

Also, was going to post on your other thread but thought I'd as here I had zero symptoms. Even now, other than being fat and knackered I've had nothing!
X

If you get the hook effect on your test causing a lighter line, then you'll needlessly be stressed out.

I worked with a lady who had no symptoms during her entire pregnancy and had a healthy child. If that's your case, count your lucky stars! MS sucks!

I don't believe I had any symptoms until 12 to 13 weeks. I had a healthy boy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->