arrh!!!!

Mrs-N

Mummy to Joshua James
Reaction score
ive got my first scan on friday morning.

i got a letter through the post today saying that i have my scan friday,its a bit quick i thought they would of said in the next few weeks, but in 2 days time.oh my goodness.

im so scared/excited. i keep thinking what if.
ill only be 11 weeks and 4 days(midwife dates) so will i get a good picture or will it not be very good quality.

how long will it take roughly to have the scan?

wish me luck.

amy x x

heya, im not sure how long it will take, as i havent had my first scan yet! but you will get a fairly gd picture although it will b small!! good luck xxxxxxx
you must be due a week before me:) xx

i worked out im due on 29th july but midwife has worked it out to be 28th july but i guess they will say differently on friday.

Good luck hun! x

Here is my little bean at 11 weeks.

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v429/samantha675/BABY/11WeekUltrasound.jpg

Here is my little bean at 11 weeks.

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v429/samantha675/BABY/11WeekUltrasound.jpg[/QUOTE

that is so sweet.

i cant wait any longer.
im so excited.

I'm so excited for you mrsn! can't wait until we get pics from your scan!!

i would show u all a pic if i knew how to put it onto post.
x x

When you reply go to the advanced screen, scroll down and there is a button that says manage attachments. Click on it and it will bring up a popup screen. From there you can browse your computer for the file and attach it!

ok cheers ill give it a try tomorrow.
i keep thinking what if they do the scan and they cant find a baby.

im not wearing my maternity trousers just incase they turn around and say im not pregnant and im wearing maternity trousers.

when u have a scan do u see someone first who talks to u.
if so what do they ask?

You don't see anyone babe, you are called in and then laid on the bed and then have the scan performed, they may run thru a few of your details with you about your notes, but that is about it!

You WILL have a baby in there and all will be fine! Good Luck hun, just hours to go now! :happydance:x

thanks tam.

i was told yesterday by someone that you have to go into a seperate room and talk to someone.
im so so nervous i dont like hospitals.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->