arrival of Ollie Jack, water vbac 4/4/11, (warning graphic water birth pics)

wow what an amazing story! got me in tears reading it! amazing pics aswell. congrats hunny xxx

Massive congrats and a truly inspiring story. Well done

well done helen he is gorgeous glad you gott the birth you so badly wanted x

Lovely birth story hun and fab pics. Your little man is gorgeous. Well done you xxx

So happy to read this birth story. Well done!!! I am SO glad you got to deliver in the pool, what a faff! Bloody hospitals. He is a gorgeous little chunkster and you look so very happy in the pics. Congratulations!

Fab birth story and the pics are lovely, huge congrats hun, your little guy is stunning! x x x

What a wonderful story and pics :hugs: thank you for sharing and congratulations and well done!

I just read your story absolutley howling!!! you my lady are one clever little chicken!! knew you could do it. you bloody well showed them didn't you!

well done you!!!!!! :cloud9:

ps-those pictures.....oh my gosh :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9:

Wow, thanks for sharing your amazing birth/pictures. well done you, congratulations. x

Congratulations!

I absolutely love the pics you got. They are amazing, what a lovely thing to have!

Wow, what a lovely story!! Congratulations!! xx

:cry:- tears of happiness for you my lovely! Well done Helen :hugs: pictures are just amazing! huge congratulations to you all! xxx

Congratulations and huge well done to you! xx

Thanks for sharing your lovely birth story, amazing pics x

Incredible photos ! Your baby is gorgeous. Well done you !! :hugs: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back