TEXT FROM LAMMY456...... :o(

Thinking of Lammy :hugs: so so sad. and what on earth is her OH thinking of? :evil: I hate men like that! I hope he comes to his senses, although to late for support when she needed him the most.
SHOCKING!

Hope you get better soon Lammy. :hugs: we are all here for you xxxx

so sorry to hear this. xx :hugs:

Aw poor babe and what a selfish $%*& her OH is. Definitely better off without him me thinks!

I hope ur OH pulls himself together, Im sure your both going through lots of emotions just now.. ones we can only begin to understand, your in my thoughts and prayers sweets and I hope you recover and get back to your family soon. We as u can see, are all thinking about you.
Hugs xx

My thoughts and prayers go out to Lammy. Hope she is feeling better soon.

i am so sorry to hear this. i cant even begin to imagine what you are going through right now. we are all here for you hun x x x

Thats terrible.
Wishing her lots of love and healing :hugs:

Oh no :( How upsetting!! Sending her lots of love :hug:

Aww :( so sad...I send you my love lammy. So sorry for your loss. xx

Hi Gals!! Soo sorry for not posting back to you all sooner!! i will update page one! xxxxx

I text to see how she was because as you are probably aware we havent heard anything from her since she went from a scan and they found a sack (about 4/5 weeks) then they done blood tests and said that they were rising so quick that it could be twins...

Well she text me back and said she is waiting to go for surgery in an hour as she is having another ectopic :o( she has lost both of her tubes :o( poor thing!!!

Im sure you will all be with me at wishing her to feel a bit better soon and to let her know she has all the support in the world with us.

She said it was fine to let you all know as she hasnt been able to get on and she is also having some personal problems with OH.

All the love Lammy hunny! take care! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :hug::hugs:

UPDATE!! 10th Nov....

Hi Gals! sorry for not getting back to you all sooner! i have not heard much from lammy but like you all i am worrying so i have sent her a message seeing how shes doing.. as soon as i hear a reply i will post to let you guys know... Thanks for all the lovely messages, i have passed them onto her and told her she has fantastic support here at bnb!

xxxxxxxxxx Toots

Update on page one guys!! xxxx

((((((((((((Lammy)))))))))))))

Poor bella!!! How horrible!!!

:(

A

Just sneaking in and cant find any update on how she is so thought I would ask :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->