As if i didnt have enough to worry about...this tops it!!!HELP!!!!

Just got a letter anout my hsg on tuesday....telling me to use contraception from day one of my cycle to be sure i am not pregnant when they do it!!!! How ********! They didnt even see me until day 15 of my cycle and gave me the appointment on day 23 even though i told them i would be on day 30 when they did it...then they send me that!!! Well im certainly NOT having it now!

Just got a letter anout my hsg on tuesday....telling me to use contraception from day one of my cycle to be sure i am not pregnant when they do it!!!! How ********! They didnt even see me until day 15 of my cycle and gave me the appointment on day 23 even though i told them i would be on day 30 when they did it...then they send me that!!! Well im certainly NOT having it now!

you know what the NHS are like CRAP!!!! They treat like a piece of shit half the time. I can only talk for myself but if i was in your shoes i would go and get it done only to be sure everything is A OK down there. I know its crazy what they've asked you to do but the only other option is private and can you afford that? I've booked in to see my doctor on Friday and i want to start having tests done. I suppose you do whats best for you :hugs::kiss:

you know what the NHS are like CRAP!!!! They treat like a piece of shit half the time. I can only talk for myself but if i was in your shoes i would go and get it done only to be sure everything is A OK down there. I know its crazy what they've asked you to do but the only other option is private and can you afford that? I've booked in to see my doctor on Friday and i want to start having tests done. I suppose you do whats best for you :hugs::kiss:

Oh i will get it done just not this month, just incase! We have tried a few different things and we are feeling lucky this month!:hugs:

Well just got back.....They cancelled my HSG themselves because they took my urine and put it through their pregnancy test machine and it came back BORDERLINE!!!!!!!!

OMG!!!!!OMG!!!!!!OMG!!!!!!!

I asked her what that meant and she said it wasnt negative, so she took my bloods and has run an HCG test to get the HCG count, she told me to ring at 3 for the results......

I rang at 3 and they are still in the lab being tested!!!!!!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRR!

She has told me to ring at 5.30 to get the results

I just wasnt expecting this at all!!!!! Ive been a state all afternoon now i have to wait another 2 hours!!!!!

My scan was completely normal..ovaries,uterus etc all fine! She said that they wouldnt see anything this early on a scan with regard to pregnancy till around 5 weeks.......

Mummymurray74

OMG, OMG, OMG!!!! I am soooooo excited for you! How can they keep you waiting????

Crossing arms, legs, fingers and toes that you get a :bfp:

Yay you xxxx

Heee!!!! I could tell you had a good thing going on!!! You'd better update us today :)

Hi girls! just had a phonecall from the hospital.............IM PREGNANT!!!!!!!!!! wooohooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you so much all you lovely girls, i couldnt have got through got this without your support,advice,laughs etc!!!!!!!!!!! you are the best!!!!!

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!

:yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee:

Well done you, so proud of you xxx

Hi girls! just had a phonecall from the hospital.............IM PREGNANT!!!!!!!!!! wooohooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you so much all you lovely girls, i couldnt have got through got this without your support,advice,laughs etc!!!!!!!!!!! you are the best!!!!!
:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: CONGRATS!!! H&H9!!!:thumbup::thumbup:

Girls you are all wonderful i love you all, im going to stay in touch with you all! It WILL happen just when..thats all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Congratulations!!! Just read this thread for the first time and what a wonderful ending! H&H 9 months to you!

Congratulations!! Amazing news!!

Someone said that september is a common month for conception.....

That's fantastic news - congratulations!
:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->