as not waiting for af to show up i have started ttc :)

girlibird

Reaction score
well i had a miscarriage week ago yesterday.. started ttc straight away as only wayi feel i can get over this loss :( i was 10 weeks when i lost my baby bean :( :cry: so ttc is going to get me through this.. have to do it in a weird way the charting etc, as i have had no period yet as only stopped bleeding yesterday week after miscarriage this is gping to be my diary of things!!

so i am looking at it as today is 1dpo! how will i cope in the next 13days befor i take another test i do not know.. i do need to buy one and as horrible as it sounds i hope its neg so i know in 13 days time if it goes bfp i am pregnant!!!

so today 1dpo feeling sick... think its me being worried though as ttc so soon..

Can I ask, why are you classing today as 1DPO? Are you charting using fertility friend? Good luck with TTC - I've heard a lot of women get pregnant straight after a m/c. We tried to but it took me a while to feel ok about BDing again.

just my weird way of keeping sane, i have no idea when i will ovulate again as only been 2 days since the bleeding stopped so going by when we bed instead of last af or ovulation date.. as im not sure when that is or will be.

so in other words im now 2dp sex lol. rather than 2dpo.. hope that makes sence.. we decided to only bed couple days till af shows up 1ce every 2 weeks arghhh long time but at least if i get a bfn in 12days time i know i can do it again and wait another 2 weeks for af..x

Ah ok I see what you mean. Have you thought about charting temps? That would tell you if/when you ovulate and would leave out a lot of the guesswork. I have PCOS so I never have a "normal" cycle and it really helps me to know what's going on with my body.

no never done that might give it ago :) xx does the temp rise or decrease with ovulation?

Your temp will normally dip on ovulation day and then rise afterwards. Fertility friend is a great site for charting. It has tutorials that explains everything. There's plenty of women on here that do it so if you need any help they can help you out. I'm assuming you're in the UK, I got my BBT (basal body temperature) thermometer at Boots, but you can probably buy them cheaper online. Just make sure that it goes to 2 decimal places for celsius otherwise it's not really sensitive enough. If you need any other help, let me know and I'll be happy to help if I can.

girlibird I wish you so much luck and babydust :dust:

I'm the same, MMC discovered at 10+5, ERPC done on 29th June. Bleeding stopped now so now we're back in the game :)

DH would prefer to wait till AF returns, but I think I've brought him around to the idea of NTNP this month and then getting back to charting etc after.

thats how i am looking at it.. bit confused though as just been to the loo have a small amount of cm but its a very pale peach color?? its been 3 days since we bed. so hoping maybe implantation? did a hpt was bfp but very faint so think thats just my hormone levels decreasing.. will do another one in a week if again bfp going drs;

my cm has been peach/pink as well at times, I need to get OPKs as I've read that some people are very fertile after mc, but some people might not ovulate again for months. So I don't know if I will even ovulate this month!

I'm not peeing on any sticks for a while as I don't want to become obsessed and I don't want to get a false positive from any residual hormones still in my system from the last pregnancy. Good luck!

hello ladies I am still trying to persuade my OH to ttc.

I too was diagnosed with a mmc at 10+5 had medical management on the 22nd June. I am still spotting and so are going with the GPs advice of not dtd until I have stopped bleeding. It is becoming more and more frustrating because I just want to get back trying thats why I have allready started charting. It is insane as I am still getting positive hpts but I need to do something. aaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrghhhhhhhhh. Rant over thanks for listening. x

it does drive you insane tell me about it!! when i went for my first scan he checked my tubes to make sure it was not eptopic, and he said he could see a flow in there and that it was me ovulating, i was like i have not even began to have a miscarriage and your telling me that jesus lol.. but now i am glad as i had left sharp pains that day, and been having them again today and yesterday..

i dont want to get a false test hence why im still testing so that i know how dark the line is etc or if it does indeed go negative.. the test it was faint on ws a 25miu so guessing another weeks time it should be back to normal.. but it also works out that next saturday would be 10 days after we bedded so might even by the ne getting a faint bfp lol.. so its going to be confusing i am using the same brand of tests and testing at the same time of day 11 am second pee of the day.. i have also kept the faint positive so that i can see if it does indeed get darker or lighter next week.. its too early for a bfp now any how its only been 4 days.

hoping i do get another bfp its all i want :) and its actually some sort of fun doing this.. had an upset tummy this is day 2 now feels like i have eaten something i should of stayed away from cramping high up over belly button, and my mild headaches have come back.. but this time i am NOT taking panacol for them!!!

with my mc i did not know i was preg as been getting bfn and everyday for a week i had taken panacol and it says not to have when pregnant so in a way blame myself for my beans death :(

Hi after my MC last month the nurse said to me to take a test 10 days after bleeding and if it was positive to go back because something may be wrong it was neg so we have started trying again as my nurse said its fine. dont no if that helps you xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->