As promised , the diet thread of 2011 ! *UPDATED NAMES 12/4*

Im in...
However might be having bubba number two, so wont be dieting as such, will just be eating super healthy now all the crimbo junk is gone :)
Good luck girlies... Im going shopping tomoz and wil be buying salad, fruit etc... :D
x

Im back to PP weight but i still look crap, im 125lb and i want to get down to 110 at least.

omg you can get wii zumba ?
I NEEEED

anyways
im leonie i wanna lose 28 lbs

its not out till next month but cnt wait!!! x x

ooh i will be looking out for it, ive always wanted to do zumba but have no1 to watch LO
will be nice to it at home

i would LOVE to go back to street dance, i lost soo much weight i even dit it till i was 20 week pregnant! think thats how i didnt put on much weight

I'm Brandi, and I want to lose 100 pounds this year.

Starting weight: 231.9
Current weight: 225.4
Goal weight: 126.2

Just bought Mega-T Green Tea pills today.

Amy :flower:
To loose around ... 60-70lbs, tone up and eat healthily :happydance:

I started my diet today! I'm now eating oatmeal and drinking coffee, yum! I'm going to take measurements when I get home and officially weigh myself! Ugh shoot me!! :flower:

i started today as well, Yogurt for breakfast and no exercise this morning as Aiden doesnt feel well so i have to be touching him or he freeaks so start that tomorrow!

Awwh thanks for this thread Ally! I'm definitely stalking this thread! I need to lose probably a LOT more weight than the 2 stone that i said before :cry: but i'll see how things go :thumbup: Start my diet tomorrow officially, i really need to stick to it, doesn't help that OH hates salad though as i refuse to cook 2 seperate meals :grr: :haha:

Lisa! To lose the last 20 pounds, and feel good about myself. :D

Oooo Can I join? I don't have the net at home til the 24th though.

I want to lose a stone. I'm currently about 10st and I'd like to be more confident.

I plan on going to the gym etc.

Anyway, if I can join in, I'm gonna start the gym a week on Monday and on the 24th I'll update with how I'm getting on :) xx

Can you add me in.
I'm Lois
My goal is to loose about 50lbs. 30lbs by June, 50lbs by the end of 2011
I'm trying the slimfast diet starting tomorrow, but if i don't see an improvement by the end of January i'm trying something else :thumbup:

Aliss
goals:
Squat 125lbs
Deadlift 200lbs
Bench 90lbs
Lose 10lbs

I cheated on my diet today, I had two cookies this morning. :/ Feeling very guilty!! Hoping I can get back onto track for the rest of the day! :flower:

I cheated on my diet today, I had two cookies this morning. :/ Feeling very guilty!! Hoping I can get back onto track for the rest of the day! :flower:

:haha: I was depressed about heavy bleed period, so cheered myself up with a choccie bar ... naughty naughty me!! :haha:

:haha: I was depressed about heavy bleed period, so cheered myself up with a choccie bar ... naughty naughty me!! :haha:

LOL :haha: awwwww poor thing! Hope you are ok! I feel super guilty, but we can treat ourselves sometimes :winkwink:

LOL :haha: awwwww poor thing! Hope you are ok! I feel super guilty, but we can treat ourselves sometimes :winkwink:

I cheated too... me and Jim had enchiladas for tea, with LOTS of cheese... oops :blush: xxx

ive decided to start my diet sunday 6th feb because OH's birthday is sat, the maisies 1st birthday is 26th then her party 29th and my 21st 4th feb so it just seems a wasteof time to start now where as i can put my everything into it if i start then!! x

well im not gunna start proprly till the choclates gone :rofl:
i was kinda good today
been drinking fresh orange juice instead of fizzy pop so it's a start
and i had a jacket pot and salad for tea

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh