As promised , the diet thread of 2011 ! *UPDATED NAMES 12/4*

I've behaved since my choccie earlier.
Lots of water, Salad for lunch, finally got round to buying some Skimmed milk so i can have my Slimfast shake for brekkie and lunch tomorrow! Was playing Wii sport at about 1am this morning aswell :haha:
Hope everyone is enjoying their diets! :rofl:

^ let us know how slimfast goes, i wanna try it

thats how i lost all my babyfat on the wii, i'd get up with LO at 6am and then he'd fall back asleep so id be on the wii haha!
but since ive been so stressed ive piled it back on

Not gooooooood! ^^^

I had cookies AGAIN this morning. Idk why but I've totally gone off of diet mode! :haha: I've been too lazy to go to the gym and in the mornings I really don't want oatmeal or cereal, so I just eat cookie after cookie. I've seriously promised myself I'll start my *real* diet on Saturday, mainly because I have a babysitter for Kenneth so I can go to the gym! Uuuuuuugh! Hope everyone else is doing better then me!!

I'm on two threads already, but you can't have too much support.

I'm Alliah
My goal is 90 LBS off my body this year
I'm on the low glycemic, low carb diet and excercising at gym and my kinect. ( I have dance central.)

Starting weight 260 Lbs
Currently 250 Lbs
Goal weight 170 lbs

I've put on 4lbs :S
But I think thats b'cause I got the visit from AF, I always put on a few pounds when i'm 'on'
Been pretty well behaved. Cut down my beloved cups of tea to one a day, because I can't drink tea unless I have 2 sugars. I used to have about 4 cups a day, so now just one. And I'm having Slimfast shake for breakfast, and for lunch. Then a small portioned dinner (last night i had spicy chicken, peppers and rice, but only a little portion. Yum :p

Hope everyone is doing well! I apologise that I seem to be using this thread as my own personally diary :haha:

Cut down my beloved cups of tea to one a day, because I can't drink tea unless I have 2 sugars.

I found the coolest thing at the grocer last week. It is called "agave nectar" and it 0% sugar and perfect for tea, I really couldn't tell the difference.

Ughhhhh i am SO unfit!
The only exercise i've been doing is Sexercise :haha:
Today my mum had Esmee so me and OH could go to the gym, i swear to god after about 10minutes i was done, sweating like a turkey at christmas! Jim was all "come on fatty get moving!" - Nice motivation! Honestly it felt like i hadn't worked out in YEARS, which is weird because before i was pregannt with Esmee, exercising was all i EVER did with my spare time (3 to 5 hours in the gym every day for 4 years)
I feel sooo tired and my muscles are crying lol... it'll all be worth it to see my sixpack again, it's under there somewhere!!!
xxx

Not doing so good guys!!
I can't seem to do anything to lose weight, i havent had time to do the wii fit..with school and exams and looking for a job i cant find time.
and im stressed out cause im eating alot!
So please anyone got any ideas for me, please PM me

^^ thats better than i did! my goal is to eat healthier... and do the slim fast shake diet... until i get preggo then jst eat healthier and do pregnancy yoga

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->