£7 box of 9 sensitive wipes
£25 travel cot
£40 chicco buggy
£25 junior car seat

LOADS MORE

Instore from what I can see but I'm gonna check online again later

Prob with online is you don't know whats in & when shelves will restock

x

I went to this at the weekend, so it must of started earlier here, i got loads, so cheap!!! LOL Definatly worth going

Ooooh...might go today! We're going shopping anyway to stock up on green clothes at Next :rofl: x

Looks like it - few bits in the leaflet! I was hoping same lol

we bought the highchair last night, its really nice!plus 10% staff discount!

xxx

Pfffttt you got there before me :p

i picked up a pack of 6 closer to nature bottles for £10 and a pack of 4 nappy bin cassettes for £10 aswell (last i saw last week they were 3 for £10)

And as Linzi says 10% discount for me on that too :lol:

That 10% discount is gonna get hammered when the baby shows up lol

It is AWESOME we have saved so much money! lol

Im so greatful my OH works there. I might just have to hold on to him for his job lol

xxx

I was in ASDA tonight n saw this, was gonna post but saw someone already had, there's some good stuff, the travel cot for £25 looks alright, n they've got door bouncers too and baby walkers, got some good stuff in really x

It is AWESOME we have saved so much money! lol

Im so greatful my OH works there. I might just have to hold on to him for his job lol

xxx

Were lucky, we both work there :rofl:
Ive always said we should get 20% for that :lol:

Oh dear... I have been to Asda this morning n now skint ! lol... bought the johnsons starter baby box which is normally 19.99 and was £10 quid in cream. Bought lots of unisex clothes... some gorg stuff bless... got some long sleeved baby vests ready for winter.... resisted the highchair only just and got well stocked up on nappies.... some right bargains....

xx

Oh dear... I have been to Asda this morning n now skint ! lol... bought the johnsons starter baby box which is normally 19.99 and was £10 quid in cream. Bought lots of unisex clothes... some gorg stuff bless... got some long sleeved baby vests ready for winter.... resisted the highchair only just and got well stocked up on nappies.... some right bargains....

xx

I went to my local asda after the johnsons starter box and they didnt have any :( Its a real good deal isnt it!!
May go back today to see if they have some in!!

ooh Johnsons starter box sounds like a good deal, really dont need to spend anymore though!

couldnt resist... free baby box with shelves n slots inside and full of products too.... they are 24.99 in my local mothercare xx

£10 is good and u can use the box after too! May try get one x

Ive just been to asda again and still havnt got one :( they still sold out :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->