ASDA Baby & Toddler Week!

I had the johnsons baby box last when i had my son. He ended up being allergic to johnsons stuff!! But i enjoyed using it!!

The box was really useful though and i'll use it again this time and even now it smells of johnsons products (i love the smell!)

If u lived closer Nessa I would grab ya one.... our asda is huge x all the baby stuff is in the offer section not in the normal baby aisles x

I got this leaflet this morning too. Sounds good. Intrigued about the nappy wrapper, maybe I'll get one

If u lived closer Nessa I would grab ya one.... our asda is huge x all the baby stuff is in the offer section not in the normal baby aisles x

aww thanks hun :) My asda isnt very big :cry: ill keep trying and hopefully ill get one soon :happydance:

i got one of those johnson boxes a few weeks back for £14.99 in Tesco (ok not as good as the Asda offer) but it does have lots of really cool stuff in, and i'm stocking it up with stuff for the hospital so OH can bring it up if i need him to later on

mum got me one of those Johnsons box's today, it's wicked, gonna get another one if I can as so handy and the boxes are that alone in places.

https://direct.asda.com/asda-babysh...m_mmc=asdacom-_-homepage-_-panel-_-mainpanel1

I don't have a asda store local to me and OH has the car at the moment grrr. I ordered the Johnsons box for £10, 2 of the stair gates for £15 and a play mat for £25 online last night :)

I stocked up I bought over 2000 wipes and over 700 nappies, avent bottles/avent teats/avent cleaning brush/avent dummy in a pack,new baby starter pack, 2 dummys dummys by TT and cream baby blanket, spent a fortune but it would have cost me loads more

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->