Asda bargain for a bored 6 month old and a skint mommy :p

This is a great idea! Think I might just do that myself! :)

I bought a really small padding pool from ebay for £2.00 and some balls for about £3...had already ordered it all before I went into asda and saw the balls in there. the pool came but the balls haven't yet, but got a feeling that my little pool is going to be too shallow..so maybe will get this one for balls and save the other for actual water when it gets warmer xxxx

may just go there today actually..lol get dressed and go now..need it as my TV is broke and I may have to get in myself..lol xxxx

i was a bit flash and got the 2 packs of balls for £8 and it gives you a really good amount. been back in this morning - kept him busy while mummy was cleaning around him :thumbup:

Attachments

• DSCF3153 (800x600).jpg
    DSCF3153 (800x600).jpg
    35 KB · Views: 5
  • DSCF3161 (800x600).jpg
    DSCF3161 (800x600).jpg
    26 KB · Views: 3
Im going to get one today!
No Asda near me at all though:(

it looks a good size doesn't it..for babies xxxx

We have the ELC one with the shade nightmare to blow up though and a mickey mouse clubhouse one and also bought the balls in asda 2 packs £8 brilliant fun just wait until they start winging them all around your house and biting them to pop them :rofl:

Went out and actually got mine this afternoon! Haha! Drake loves it :) Only problem is its not quite big enough for me to get in it too! :rofl:

Thanks so much for posting this. I'm totally doing that tomorrow!

We have the ELC one with the shade nightmare to blow up though and a mickey mouse clubhouse one and also bought the balls in asda 2 packs £8 brilliant fun just wait until they start winging them all around your house and biting them to pop them :rofl:

yeah...I did think about doing this for LO, but then I just pictured OHs disheartened face as he finds yet another ball in the fridge, in the toilet, in various laundry baskets; down the back of the sofa etc etc, anything with pieces my 4 year old will make sure they are everywhere! xx

thanks for the tip ...............

DSCN2715.jpg

:thumbup:

Loving how many people like this idea / already did it. Especially for people such as myself in a small flat with no garden OR people with a garden since the UK weather is so unpredictable atm its small enough to store a way but big enough for our LO's to fit in and enjoy,

Lovin all the pics aswell :D

it's fab... and the little pool and balls I bought off ebay are going to nannys! I have a garden but it is full of hardcore and rubble...awaiting landscaping so we are indoor girls ATM..front room is slowly being over taken by toys now..lol, which is something I swore wouldn't happen, but when she is bigger and walking etc she won't need the big stuff that's there now..eg..sit up ring, walker and we are going to get a toy box..but I am sure it will only be replaced by more big things..like a kitchen or dolls stuff xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->