Asda food shopping

K

Katieeeee

My Asda online food shopping has just over half an hour to get here or I will be very very cross :growlmad:

This is the first time I've ever done my food shopping online and I want it to go well! :( Plus I'm starving and I ordered so much yummy food!

Do people usually have bad experiences with Asda?

They always tend to come in the later half of the 2 hour time slot for me.

I've never really had any major problems with them (Tesco on the other hand...)
They're really quite good if things go wrong as well. The one time I had something missing from my shopping I phoned up and they refunded it right away and put a free delivery on my account for my next order!

Mmm I fancy nice yummy stuff now. I always order junk to last the week with my shopping but end up eating it on the first day as I've been thinking about it since ordering:haha:

They always tend to come in the later half of the 2 hour time slot for me.

I've never really had any major problems with them (Tesco on the other hand...)
They're really quite good if things go wrong as well. The one time I had something missing from my shopping I phoned up and they refunded it right away and put a free delivery on my account for my next order!

Mmm I fancy nice yummy stuff now. I always order junk to last the week with my shopping but end up eating it on the first day as I've been thinking about it since ordering:haha:

Haha well something tells me I won't be getting any of the yummy stuff I've ordered! If it doesn't show up then I'm screwed basically, because I have no loo roll, no food and no more money in my bank account to go out and get any. I really will do my nut if it doesn't show up!

Mine's always been fine hunny and we'd be using the same store. They always come in the late stages of the slot I've ordered or they've called to say they'll be a bit late. There was once where the van was in a crash but they taxi'd all my food to me! Thumbs up from me x

Mine's always been fine hunny and we'd be using the same store. They always come in the late stages of the slot I've ordered or they've called to say they'll be a bit late. There was once where the van was in a crash but they taxi'd all my food to me! Thumbs up from me x

Thanks Emily! I just realised they have the number of my phone that broke the other day so if anyone has tried to call, I wouldn't have got it :shock: I just want my shopping :( I booked it for between 1pm and 3pm :shrug:

I imagine mines the same store as well; as Embo said occasionally they're late but do tend to ring first.

Embo - Wow at them Taxi-ing it, that's service!

Thanks Emily! I just realised they have the number of my phone that broke the other day so if anyone has tried to call, I wouldn't have got it :shock: I just want my shopping :( I booked it for between 1pm and 3pm :shrug:

Have they taken the money from your account for it yet?

I've done my online shop with Asda since March and I've only had one major problem. I had a time slot between 5-7pm and my delivery turned up at 9.45pm, I was not happy but they gave me free delivery on my next shop. The have been late a couple of other times but no longer than half an hour. They tend to come within the last half hour of the 2 hour time slot for me, I had a 10-12pm delivery today and it came at 11.45

i've never used them but if you aren't happy with them you should try sainsburys next time. they are always really good in my experience xx

Thanks everyone! It turned up, with only 5 minutes to spare! Lots of yummy fooooood :D

Ive used tesco a few times and they have always turned up on time. I always order it for 9-11am tho, that way any issues I can sort out asap. And it means I get it out of the way and I actually get up. haha

If you order it within a timeslot and they are more than 15 minutes late you can claim the delivery back - at least with tesco you can!

I HATE it when they turn up right at the end of the delivery slot though its sooo annoying!

If you order it within a timeslot and they are more than 15 minutes late you can claim the delivery back - at least with tesco you can!

I HATE it when they turn up right at the end of the delivery slot though its sooo annoying!

Ooooo really? I've always shopped at Tesco and I wanted to do my online shooping with them but they don't take visa electron :growlmad: why the hell not!?

Mine are often early and have stupid basics out of stock then charged me twice ...the list goes on ...i dont use them no more

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->