Asda Home Shopping

I know it's mad, I'm pretty sure he got in deep do do after the ear bashing my dad gave them lol

It is suppose to be easier but it just ends up being a pain the arse !

I once got pork chops substituted for milk :haha::wacko:

WTF! This is exactly what I mean about online shopping. Some of the substitutes are mad! :ban:

Haha! I was chatting to my mum before, who picks the home home shopping for ASDA. She was telling me that they have meetings every few weeks and people are always getting bollocked for the substitutes they give out! One shopper wanted a packet of walkers crisps but there were none in stock so the picker gave them a 5lb bag of potatoes!!!! DIY!!

On the other hand though my mum said she got one shopper who wanted a sub for kiwi fruit!! WTF do you give?? She gave plums!

My mum is very good at making sure people get good stuff, she always picks stuff from the back with the better date on, and wraps the uncooked meat in extra bags and away from the cooked. She always thinks about the way she would like her food delivered.

:rofl: at pork chops for milk and potatoes for crisps.

I remember a story about someone ordering maxi-pads and they were substituted with Depends!!!! :rofl:

Well I got my shopping all fine except my hummus goes out of date tomorrow - splendid! Kids had pitta and hummus for lunch so that's some of it used. I didn't get my school vouchers or my professional knives vouchers though :growlmad:

Last time I used asda they substituted butter with beef mince?! How can I spread mince on my toast?!

I had my tesco order this week. I specified in the notes for the picker that the toddler toothbrush was for a boy, they sent me a pink toothbrush with mermaids on. If that wasn't bad enough, they substituted my Sauvignon Blanc for Chardonnay !! :growlmad:

You also do not have to accept substitutes! I would have told them to take them back and deduct the cost from your order :flower: Call and complain as well. You'll probably get your delivery charge refunded and maybe even a voucher for your trouble :flower:

Not once - touch wood - have I had a problem with Asda home delivery. I've had sensible substitutes and friendly drivers. Sorry to hear a lot of you have had bad experiences xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->