Asda jobs

mummylove

Reaction score
Does anyone work at asda? As i need some help

I am 29 i have never worked cus of my medical condition but now im having my money stopped cus my oh works more than 24 hours even tho he isnt earning more than he was at 20 hours. So now from october i have no money so im trying to get a job and i know i will find it hard cus of my problem but im hoping i get given a chance.

I was thinking of applying to asda cus its near my brother and he said he will help babysit while im at work as i wont be able to afford the nursery. Asda is the sort of job i would like to do cus it keeps u busy. But my problem is i wouldnt be able to do tills cus of my eye sight condition as i wont be able to see the numbers.

So anyone in experience working there is it even worth applying

It's always worth applying for a job now matter what if it's a no then you just move on but if it's a yes then it's brilliant . You won't lose either way x

I would apply anyway, there are various different roles you could full fill, just be honest at the interview stage.

Good luck.

I will defo eb honest as it would be for the long hall and no point in not saying anything cus they will find out in end

Yeah I would apply, they legally can't hold things against you. My local Morrisons have a couple of special needs ladies and gents working there stocking the shelves and things so it shows they do give everyone a chance. Good Luck :) I've just applied for an asda job myself! xx

Yea stacking i could do. Yes i might not be fast like others cus of seeing where they go but im a hard worker

There should be somewhere on the app form where you can state things like that (its like a gcse :haha: ).

Good luck !! X

Yes defo - Asda are actually quite considerate.

The store I used to work in had a couple of workers with certain medical conditions which meant they couldn't work the tills. One of them used to collect the baskets from the checkouts and put them back by the main doors as well as putting back items that people had gotten to the till with but decided they didn't want anymore (on a busy day there were sometimes two trollies worth) and a few other jobs such as going to the back and fetching plastic bags and showing customers to items they were looking for etc. And of course tere are shelf stacking jobs etc too. I definitely think its worth applying.

Trying applying online and no jobs to apply for. Going to pop in tomorrow to ask bu apparently u have to apply online now

Yes it's all done online. If you ask in store they will just tell you to check the website.

Just ahve to keep checking then. Im going to look around for other jobs tomorrow

I think the website has an option to sign up for an email alert if any vacancies become available hun :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->