• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Asda ovulation tests?

JessicaAnne

Mama.
Reaction score
Can someone describe them to me please? My sister asked me what they were and I told her, but I scared her by mistake, I told her sometimes they can pick up pregnancy :wacko: (she took one) and this is what she said:

Her: What would they say to pick up pregnancy?o_O

Me: positive, why?

00:33
Her: but they already had a line on to begin with then when i put it in my pee another line came up?

She's 14 and told me she lost her virginity not so long ago. She swears she used protection though so I don't know why she's worrying :dohh: (unless she didn't)

oh and my older sister's TTC and she's been staying at hers for a few days.

I know I shouldn't of scared her, but if she used protection she shouldn't be worrying right?

Good luck to you ladies, I hope you get your bfp's real soon :flower:

There will always have two lines whether that be faint or strong. If the second (test line) is faint its classed as a negitive, this is simply because throughout our entire cycle we always have some LH floating around and the ovulation tests pick up on it. Even my OH gets 2 lines on a Ovulation test lol

If the test line is as dark as the control line or darker... then its Positive that its detected a LH surge (this happens 24-48 hours before you ovulate)... or it can be positive for pregnancy and only 1 way to find out is to do a actual pregnancy test.

Hope this helps x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->