ashton and parsons infant powder

L

lepaskilf

any one used it? just bought it from boots, have no idea how useful it'll be, also.......... just opened a sachet, how on earth do i suspense it?!!!!!

I've bought some too but I dunno what to do with it. Thought I'd better buy it just in case xx

i just divide the sachet in 2 then i put it on a baby spoon and put it on his gums as he likes me rubbing the plastic spoon on his gums or just dab it on your fingers then onto his gums.

I just put it on his Tongue with my finger, as it's meant to dissolve and then numb the mouth.

I put it on her dummy teat

I used this too with Nathan.

He seemed to like it and I just put it on his spoon and he liked it...wet the spoon first as the first time we used it he breatehd out and it flew off:haha:

Emma.xx

Ooh, I'm a horrible mum then, I just pour it into her mouth straight from the packet! :haha:

Ooh, I'm a horrible mum then, I just pour it into her mouth straight from the packet! :haha:

I do this too!!

Just bend her back and she opens her mouth :shrug:

so I just pour it in, making the wrapper a funnel type thing! :blush:

we used them. I just put the powder on the 2.5ml end of a medicine spoon, no way would she keep still enough for me to pour it from the packet!

I think it did work but only for a short period of time but seemed to work instantly. I used this alongside teething gel and an amber necklace (which i wish i had discovered sooner)

Aisling got to the point where she'd giggle when she saw the packet and open her mouth like a baby bird! :haha: Not sure if they worked but they were natural so didn't mind giving it to her.

Oh yeah and abigail's amber necklace stops the drooling as bad too

i always poured from the packet aswell, it got easier once she could have the whole packet rather than trying to divide it equally lol

x

Def seemed to work for us, Imi opens up like a baby bird too :rofl:

when daisy was only getting 1/2 a paket i used to wet my finger and get her to suck it off but now i just pour it all in..she loves it!! she opens her mouth and then when a little goes in she closes giggles and opens up for another bit hahaha its so sweet!!!

i have used theese as well i they worked for us xx

The main ingredient in them is Chammomilla which is a homeopathic teething remedy. In the A&P its a much lower dose than if you gave the granules/pillules of Chammomilla you can buy from chemists.

I give W the pillules of 30c Chammomilla if he seems bothered by teething and they've always helped take the edge off and settled him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->