Aspartame dangers food/drink

julietz

Reaction score
Hi, i know some of you know about Aspartame but also aware some are not, so i wanted to make this thread to make it aware, and not to buy or give any products to you children containing Aspartame, always read the labels, in spite of the knowledge that it is probably the most dangerous product on the market.

Its in most sugarfree drinks - Robinsons, britvic, gum, pepsi, yoghurts etc, i heard it is now banned in the US, but still allowed un the uk that makes me angry, so if we dont buy it then they cant sell it.

https://www.sweetpoison.com/aspartame-side-effects.html

Posted in toddler section to.

Great post! My family stays well away from artificial (read: UNNATURAL) sugars, too. I don't want to take the risks associated with it. Aspartame has ALWAYS made me feel really sick, as my digestive system is extremely sensitive. Even when manufacturers try to hide it in there, I can tell as soon as it gets to my stomach whether something has unnatural sugars in it!

Useful post.We always read labels and watch out Aspartame, E numbers, GMO, HCFS...Its incredible how this stuff is present in most of the baby food stuff!

We avoid this dangerious stuff, definitly not giving to our LO!

I never knew about this so thanks for posting, I'll keep an eye out for it in future.

this isnt an official government site or anything, its written by a doctor who has been on a crusade for years

there is much more about aspartame to be read than this one persons own website

while it is good to highlight things for others, sources should be official, or at least balanced

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->