Asprin or no asprin?

Hi girls, I started taking it as soon as I mc the second time, so before I had my bfp. I took 75mg every day until my consultant stopped it at 34 weeks. I'm now nearly 37 weeks. Hope this helps x

Arghhh now im confused more when to take it :dohh:

I may try this when I get a BFP, if it can't hurt then I will give it a go.

okay - are you to take it everyday throughout your cycle?

My doc put me on 1 a day after my second MC...He said to take them every day except for when you have your period, they increase the blood flow to the uterus and help thicken the linning of it.. You want to stop for the time you are having your period to help prevent having to heavy of a period from the thinner blood...

I have a close friend that recently lost her baby at 16 weeks and they said the heart stopped beating do to not enough blood flow... The wives tale that everything is ok after the first 12 weeks is strictly that a wives tale. If you start the asprin make sure to talk to your doc about it so he knows you are on it..

My doc told me that once we get a sticky bean we will continue to take the asprin up until at least 36 weeks, so if I do develop a clot from suddenly stopping the asprin at least the baby will be healthy and viable to deliver at that that time.

Good luck ladies !

i think i'm gonna take this also when i get my next bfp. figure it can't hurt!

I am on 81 mgs of aspirin
I will take it now and will continue to take it for my entire pregnancy

My doc put me on 1 a day after my second MC...He said to take them every day except for when you have your period, they increase the blood flow to the uterus and help thicken the linning of it.. You want to stop for the time you are having your period to help prevent having to heavy of a period from the thinner blood...

I have a close friend that recently lost her baby at 16 weeks and they said the heart stopped beating do to not enough blood flow... The wives tale that everything is ok after the first 12 weeks is strictly that a wives tale. If you start the asprin make sure to talk to your doc about it so he knows you are on it..

My doc told me that once we get a sticky bean we will continue to take the asprin up until at least 36 weeks, so if I do develop a clot from suddenly stopping the asprin at least the baby will be healthy and viable to deliver at that that time.

Good luck ladies !

My afs have been slightly heavier since the aspirin but thats also because the aspirin helps the lining to build up thicker.
Honestly my afs aren't terrible though and I take 81 mgs everyday

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->