At 2 wks old, what was your LO's feeding/sleeping pattern like?

Jayneypops

Mum to 2 Fairy Princesses
Reaction score
Hi,

I know 2 weeks is young and most LOs probably dont have a pattern yet, but today (at exactly 2 weeks old) dd2 has been sleeping for pretty much exactly 3 hours between feeds and feeding for 20 mins each time. Its been like a dream!! :) - compared to what shes been like up to this point anyway! Im not expecting it to last, but is this similar to most LOs? Is this what I can expect it to eventually be like most days?

I think it really varies, so no one will be able to tell you what to expect. There are a couple of big growth spurts (3 weeks & 6 weeks) which will likely have your LO feeding much more frequently.

At 2 weeks my LO was feeding pretty much constantly. I don't think she had slept longer than an hour.

LO is 3 weeks today, but last week he was feeding every hour during the day and every 1.5 to 2 hours at night. I think he hit his 3 week growth spurt then as its settled down a lot now and he's going about every 2 to 3 hours between feeds and sleeping longer at night. He feeds for about 20 to 30 minutes now.

We still don't have much of a feeding pattern at 4 months!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->