At Home Artificial Insemination - success stories? Semenette?

B

bebe4us

Hi all -

My husband and I have been trying for a few months TTC for our first, but he has erectile dysfunction when we try to perform sex, however he is able to ejaculate so that's when I have done my research on at home AI methods.

We've tried the oral syringe method with a sterile plastic cup with and without the softcup, having him deposit directly into the softcup and inserted into me and now we're going to try The Semenette. All the methods we used have been with and without PreSeed and we both got tested to see if anything is wrong... everything is normal.

So I googled success stories with AI at home and someone mentioned the Semenette. I ordered it and we just received the product.. so I am nervous about using it. I am hoping it will allow us to be intimate mimicking ejaculation without it feeling weird... and also to conceive!

I am asking if anyone has experience using The Semenette and/or please share your success stories/methods for using at home AI, thank you!

My husband and I used a syringe, conceive plus, and soft cups. :)

What we did for... I think the past 4 months, was he'd ejaculate into the softcup, then I'd add a few drops of conceive plus, suck it up in the syringe slowly and carefully, and insert it/push slow on the plunger deep inside of me.

I'd insert the softcup after that and keep it in for maybe an hour, stayed lying on my back.

Last month we had a chemical, which was sad but it was the first positive test I'd seen since we started trying back in April. :) (We tried syringing from a condom before, never worked)

This month/December, I'm pregnant again and it seems to be sticking! We're very excited!

Good luck!

Congrats Vulpix! We've tried the same method, but I inserted the preseed inside of me then he put the softcup inside and I let it stay in overnight.

I was wondering if you had any success using the Semenette? My wife and I have had 2 unsuccessful IUI's and are really looking to try this. We are not too keen on having to go back to the doctor for another IUI.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->